By accepting a commission, you agree to the terms of my service. Failure to comply will result in refusal of service or cancellation.
Ordering & General Information
- I reserve the right to refuse service at my own discretion.
- Please e-mail me a detailed description of what you are looking for, using the terms listed on my commission prices including references of the desired characters. Character references must be provided.
- If images of the character are unavailable, I will work off of a description for an additional $45+ fee for the custom design.
- Commissions may take up to six months to be completed. Please be patient and do not hassle me during this time. You are completely welcome to request sketch updates, or check my Trello to find out the status of your project
- Additional fees may apply to deadline requests (birthdays, proposals, etc.)
- After your commission is completed, I will send you the .png and await your approval. Lack of response is assumed as approval. You are allowed two minor edits to your commission. Minor edits include tweaking colors, patterns, and slight changes to the line art. Additional edits will come with an added fee. I reserve the right to refuse major detail changes.
Payments & Refunds
- All payments are processed through Paypal, in USD (U.S. Dollars.) I do not take points.
- I do not offer refunds, unless the Terms of Service have been violated, and the commission has been cancelled.
- In cased of a cancellation, either a partial or full refund will be provided depending on the status of the commission.
- Full payment is required upfront. I will not begin a commission until payment is received and confirmed.
- I do not offer discounts, and will not lower my prices for any reason. Please do not attempt to haggle with me.
- All prices listed are a base rate, and are subject to change with complexity.
- Payment plans are available for purchases over $150.
- I reserve the right to post the commissioned on any of my websites, unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Editing the image after completion is prohibited, through yourself or through another artist.
- You may use your image however you'd like, so long as it is nonprofit and I am credited properly.
- Commercial use is strictly prohibited, unless agreed upon during the initial stages of the commissions.
- Commercial use commissions require additional fees.
Adoptables, Designs, and Closed Species
- You may resell, trade, or gift any of my designs. However, selling designs for more than their original worth is prohibited.
- You may only resell a design if you were the original buyer. If you received the design through a trade, you cannot re-sell it.
- I am willing to make exceptions to resell rules in cases of financial hardships. Please message me to present your case.
- There is a two week cooldown in place on all of my species (Thimblets, Arborlings, and Strudels.)
- Do not edit my art under any circumstance.
Created at simplydevio.us