I very like manatees, striped socks, sarcasm, Severus Snape, mangas, coffee, whodunit, boys movies, vegetarian food, old comics, dark poets and polka dress. I said I am an artist, but I'm more a nut, disturbed, twisted girl who found the way to be liked for that.
If not, I have :
a fish I can't keep alive more than 3 months, 12 tattoos I've never regret, still somes baby teeth, -12 of myopia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, insomnia, brown eyes I don't like, 2 mini moles in the face, and dreadlocks I use to put cigarettes, mini knive, USB key, and my pencils on, depending where I go.
Then I draw (Clothes, character, worlds, abstract ideas, conceptual representation of melodramatical feelings and stuff ), play/compose music (piano, percussions, irish whistle... But I sucks, unfortunately.), photograph, film, sew, knit, make useless inventions, create jewerly with everything I found, write emo stuff and creep stories, choose voluntarily the ugly apples at the grocery, listen the sex pistols when I'm doing yoga, love my tea with cayenne pepper, and I'm unable to sleep without plushies. Also, I'm pretty good at naruto on Xbox and I laugh like Mozart.
But, this isn't a meeting website so, heres somes mores important facts ;
- I have a youtube account https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOImFplvJ06LFBE-xoW4IA , an insagram www.instagram.com/say_halloumi…, , a behance https://www.behance.net/loomieadams , a soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/loomie-adams a shop online https://www.redbubble.com/fr/people/LoomieA and a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/loomie.adams.art , but I frequently forgot their existence, sadly.
- My favorites artists ; Mark Ryden, Dali, Marco Mazzoni, Magritte. I also invite you to take a detour to my favorites, there's some great artists on DA I like to support too !
- I'm not consider myself as a good artist ; I can say I have a lot of imagination, but not so much skills (I've never finish my art class at school, so I pretty suck when it come to perspectives and proportions) but, you know, I found it okay, when I draw, photograph or paint, I don't necessarily want a pretty result, just enough representative of what's in my mind.
- I principally work with ink but I don't really focus on the technique. I think the idea is more important than the form it take. My style is between sketchy messy doodle and delicate details, fluids colors contrasting coarse lines ; I like simplicity. I like to simplify my thoughs.
- I take picture of anything, anywhere, anyone ; I absolutely don't have a speciality or what, I just enjoy to catch things I found interessing. And sometimes it's just corny.
- I'm doing commissions. I suck in portrait but can represente idea, character, mood and blablabla.
- You steal something in my gallery, I'll rip your head and puke in the hole.
- I enjoy critiques. I mean, bad critiques. An artist can't progress without that. Tell me you found my drawing ugly and explain why and I will really appreciate, seriously.
- I like llamas.
First name : You are allowed to crop the end and say ''Lou'' if we are kinda close one day.
Second name : I'll not tell because it's genital related and it's sad.
Favourite genre of music: Metal, Rock, Reggae, rockabilly, punk, classic.
Favourite photographer: Alex Prager, Jean-loup Sieff, Diane Arbus
Favourite cartoon character: Mafalda.
Personal Quote: "Bordel de couille."