*PLEASE READ HELP NEEDED* Hey everyone so I am writing you a pretty long message so I will try breaking it up into easier bullet points to read.
1. If you don't already know, I'm 14 and I am a full-time competitive international-level figure skater. I have been skating ever since I was able to walk and it is a part of my life that can never be taken away.
2. I live away from my dad and most of my family so I could pursue my skating dreams. I was recently notified that my dad is on the brink of losing his job and may not be able to support my family, let alone my skating dreams. My family is going through some desperate times and is experiencing crucial financial problems.
3. I'm a very busy person with school, skating, strength training, and I also, volunteer and work at local animal shelters and homeless do programs in hopes of becoming a vet in the future. Me and my family are in desperate need of help and would very much appreciate any sort of donation.
4. You can read my full story, view pictures of me, and donate at my go fund me at this link - www.gofundme.com/kaitlynnguyen
Any donation, no matter how small, will be very much appreciated and honored. (heck you could donate a dollar and I would still love you for life)
YOU WILL GET FREE ART IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DONATE AND SHARE! (THIS IS HOW DESPERATE MY FAMILY NEEDS HELP)
5. I understand if you are unable to donate, but I ask if you could please copy and paste and share this message to help me continue my career. Please spread the word, copy and paste this message on social media, etc. I would never ask for help if my family didn't so desperately need some.
6. One of my close friends Astridyl
is just recovering from an abusive relationship and would also like any type of donation. You can read her full story and donate at this link - www.gofundme.com/help-needed-i…
PLEASE HELP ME AND Astridyl
PLEASE SHARE THESE 2 STORIES AND THIS MESSAGEwww.gofundme.com/kaitlynnguyenwww.gofundme.com/help-needed-i…
Thank you guys so much for your support. I could never be at the point I am at right now without your guys' help.