I got tagged by: InkSlasher
Create a new journal entry with the rules and the name of the person who tagged you.
Answer the 13 questions asked to you.
Make 13 questions of your own.
Tag 13 other people.
You can't say you don't do tags.
Tag-backs are allowed.
Gotta make a journal. No comments. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Make a creative title. As in no "I got tagged" stuff.
1. What´s the hardest thing for you to draw? (or write if you write books/stories).
Backgrounds. Mainly involving furniture and buildings. I'm working on it, though.
2. Cats or dogs? Why?
Maybe dogs? They tend to be friendlier. Animals are great in general.
3. Favorite Drink (alcoholic, non alcoholic, infusion, etc).
I appreciate a well-made root beer.
4. Have you ever been on a fistfight? What happened?
Nope! I steer away from confrontation. Maybe one of these days I'll just get decked in the face. Might be good for me.
5. What´s your favorite OST (game, movie or series).
This is hard. Night in the Woods, the Danganronpa series, and Persona 3 are probably my favourites. Though, I listen to the Dark Souls series a lot too... I'd also feel bad not mentioning Undertale... This question is too difficult.
6. Something embarrasing that happened to you (you don´t have to answer this one if you don´t want to).
I was taking my ACT exam for college when my phone started buzzing. I had it on silent, but I forgot to turn the vibration off. I ignored it of course, but it kept buzzing. I was wondering why someone was so incessant on calling me on a Saturday morning when I realized it wasn't a call, it was my alarm. They took an early break because of the noise the vibration was making. They assumed it was coming from the other room. I told them it was my phone, which turned out to be a mistake. I was disqualified and had to leave the test early.
7. Favorite colours (2 or 3).
Purple and black
8. What do you dislike the most in a person?
9. If someone gave you $200 because "you are ugly", would you take the money?
10. Describe yourself positively in 3 words.
Analytical, artistic, passionate
11. Describe yourself negatively in 3 words.
Lazy, awkward, judgmental
12. What´s your favorite fictional character? From where?
This one is really hard. I'm going to say Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain.
13. Do you have any goal related to drawing or writing?
I want to create something. Could be a comic, could be an animation, doesn't matter too much. I want to create a larger scale artistic project that's more than just an illustration and hopefully tells a story.
Also, sorry, but I really don't have anyone to tag.