I got tagged by BrowsingChipmunk, so here are my answers to his questions:
1. If you could only draw/write/create one specific subject matter for the rest of your life, what would it be?I'm going to cheat and say "Transformation", because that would allow me to do all my favorites: weight gain, breast shrinking, (and occasional expansion) nipple expansion, and tentacle nipples. But among those, I'd have to say weight gain is my first love.
2. What would you say is your greatest strength as an artist?My greatest strength as an artist would have to be my ability to stop myself from bashing my computer with random heavy objects when it pisses me off.
3. What would you say is your greatest struggle as an artist?This is an easy one- the hardest part for me is finding the time to create.
4. Are you a morning person or night person?I am very much a night person, but I have to force myself to be a morning person. I am a teacher, and I have to be on campus early.
5. If you could be an OC of yours (other than your persona, if applicable), who would you be, and why? If you don’t have any OCs, what character would you be, and why?I would be an OC of mine that no one has actually seen yet, although he is very real in my mind, and he will eventually show up in my story line. He is "Mr. Kelly", an eccentric billionaire who runs the company that makes BoobieGone. I can tell you that he is definitely up to something, but I can't tell you what. (yet)
6. If you had to describe your art/style in one word, what would it be?I think "deviant" says it best, because my work definitely departs from the mainstream standards of beauty. I like hugely obese women with minuscule breasts, and women with tentacles for nipples. Yeah, I think that's pretty deviant.
7. What crazy skill do you wish you had that you currently don’t have?It has nothing to do with my art, but I genuinely wish I could read music and play the piano.
8. Where would you say you get most of your artistic inspiration from?I have been heavily inspired by the work of thestudio aka StudioFA and theKoudelka. Both of these artists are MASTERS of the extreme weight gain genre. I don't pretend to be in their league, but their work is very often on my mind when I create mine. TaliDesade also inspires me to make my DAZ work better.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?I would love to go to Australia and dive the reefs there before they all die.
10. If you have ever run into artist’s/writer’s block before, what have you done to overcome it?Honestly I run into the opposite problem: an excess of ideas, and a lack of time or talent to bring them to fruition.
11. What’s one daily chore you know you should do but procrastinate doing for as long as possible?As a teacher I always have lots of grading to do, and I have been known to procrastinate with it just a little bit.
12. List a random trivia fact that you think no one else would know.
On Venus, a day is longer than a year. I'm sure lots of people know that, but it's some seriously cool trivia.
13. What is one of the most fulfilling art pieces where you thought your hard work paid off?
I really love how this image turned out. When I made it I was just figuring out how to make HDRIs work in my images, and I was trying to perfect the surfaces and poses for the tentacles. Add that to a character that I think is really cute, and you get an image I'm really proud of.
And here are my questions for the next lucky ones to be tagged: (If they would like to participate- no pressure)
1.Do you think you could just "turn off" to urge to make and post your work, or would you go stir crazy if you did?
2. What is your #1 piece of advice to new deviants?
3. What is your method for dealing with trolls or haters?
4. Do you ever feel guilty or genuinely deviant because of your art?
5. What is your main "Freak Flag"?
6. Are there any deviants you would like to meet and have coffee with?
7. Have you ever surprised yourself, positively or negatively with your art?
8. How has your taste or style changed over the time you've been on DA?
9. If you could be a character from any movie, who would you be?
10. Is there a fact about you that you think no one will ever believe?
(I, for example, am THE ACTUAL Loch Ness Monster of myth and legend, but no one ever believes me. Fuckers.)
11. What "Generation" do you identify with?
12. What is item #1 on your bucket list?
13. Freebie: What are you dying to share with your online friends?
And finally here are the lucky tagged deviants:
Participate if you like, friends- It' all in good fun.