Laicka AND Ninefiftin Edition!
(That means you can totally or slightly ignore (some of) the rules if you're feeling to! I never force tags, so it's all good if you don't want to do it!)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
10 things about me:
1) I actually don't know my time of birth.
2) I don't like coke.
3) I had a "Game of Thrones" board game last night.
4) My favorite instruments are cello and piano
5) I sometimes go out on the street with my slippers like I'm a granny.
6) I've grown greedy even when it comes to buying books...
7) ... although I could barely live without them either.
8) My handwriting is absolutely terrible. It's sometimes genuinely mistaken for Chinese.
9) I've recently started playing trollball.
10) I've based all my answers here on Ninefiftin's.
1) Which person inspires you?
My best friends.
2) What's your favourite season?
Autumn. Warm, angry and colourful.
3) Name a book or a piece of music that is important to you (and why?)
The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Because it's gorgeous. Moving. Transcending. Funny. Clever. And has more pertinent adjectives in it than I could possibly name so it's a thing xD.
4) Are you in any fandoms right now?
5) What do you like about yourself?
What? Are you seriously asking me to OBJECTIFY myself?
6) Favourite food?
Hum... Tea? Is tea alright? Or les Pim's à l'orange.
7) What music do you like to dance to (if, in fact, you like to dance)?
Rock and metal. In my living room. Alone. Exclusively.
8) If you could live your life in any way you want to, how would you live it?
I believe one can already live their life the way they want to. And I HATE, oh I hate the "if only"s, so I'm skipping this question.
9) What is the worst thing ever?
Not depressed enough to take the time for this.
10) What is the best thing ever?
You're asking me to answer about the greater good. I'm afraid I don't have enough philosophy (or too much?) to see it with a clear mind.
Based on the recent frequentation of my page and providing I can write their names properly, I'm sorry to tag without any obligation to answer: