Tagged by GreaserDemon ~!
A valuable meme for any role-player!
Come display your comfort levels so your role-play partners are aware of what they can do,
and of what they should avoid! A healthy relationship between role-play partners is the key to a good time! While this meme shows the basics, please remember to communicate with your role-play partners!
Role Play Basics
I am comfortable doing:
- Notes 💙
- Forum 💜
- Skype 💙💙
- Google Docs 💜💜
- Other 💜 (like rpg sites
I am comfortable with:
- One on one role plays. 💜💜💜
- Up to three people.
- Up to four people.
- Five or more people!
I usually write about:
- One or two sentences.
- One or two paragraphs. (All depends from action)
- Two to five paragraphs. 💜
- More than five paragraphs. 💙💙
- A few pages worth. 💙
I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:
- One or two sentences. (Uh.. If it is one to one exchange sentence it does not really mean anything good)
- One or two paragraphs. 💙 (It should be fine)
- Two to five paragraphs. 💙 (Yes Yess)
- More than five paragraphs. 💜💜
- A few pages worth. 💜💜 (Oh definitely yes! Details, action ♥)
I like getting requests from:
- Anyone and everyone at any time!
- When I ask for role-plays. 💙
- From friends and acquaintances. 💜💜💜
- From friends only. 💙
** Important: Communication is the key to a real life relationship,
it shouldn't be abandoned for a fictional one either!
Be sure to talk to your partners when considering romance!
I am comfortable shipping my characters:
- Never. (All depends from character)
- Our character know each other deeply.
- Our character know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the role-player. 💙💙
- At the first sign of flirting! (I would prefer to build up first)
- Only if the role-player and I plan it. 💙 (Planning or improvising is fine - taken from Viti as I agree)
- It depends on the character. 💜💜💜 (I have some OCs who loves to flirt but some are shy so)
If you want to ship with my characters:
- Talk to me about it from the start.
(I do not use my OCs that are in other active RPs. I really LOVE improvising)
- Talk to me about it once our characters know each other. 💙
- Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other. 💙
- Talk to me about it when they finally decide they want to go beyond hugging. 💙
When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:
- Swift as lightening! (Just don't, please. Building up relationship is very important)
- Fast, but not super fast.
- Happens in about three months. 💙
- Slow and steady wins the race. 💜
- Slugs know what's up! 💜💜
- My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen. 💜💜
When my characters gets intimate, I prefer:
- To skip the act entirely.
- To write the build up, but skip the act. (In fact it depends. There are better and worse days, some may not will to describe it every time)
- To write the act only if it is very special, but otherwise skip it. 💙
- To write the act all the way through. 💜💜💜 (wink wonk)
When it comes to artwork depicting our relationship please:
- Do not post it at all without talking to me. 💜
- Post it if it is cuddles and hugs. 💜💜
- Post it if it is kisses. 💜💜
- Post it if it is much more. 💙 (I would love to be asked at first ♥)
- Do not post it at all if it depicts sexual acts!
(Sure you can post it after talking, but I am fine if you do not want to )
- Do not post it where I can see it, but draw what you like!
(Draw whatever you want, either from rpg or ideas I would always love to see creations!)
** Important: Always be sure to communicate with your partner individually
if you think you are about to go outside their comfort zones even just the slightest bit!!
When it comes to violent situations, I am comfortable with:
- No violence at all! (:C nah thats boring.. (stolen xD) and who does not like to torture OCs, please xD)
- I'm fine with verbal arguments! 💙
- Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face. (still boring - stolen too xD)
- Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling. 💙
- Violence, such as stabbings. 💜
- Beyond violence, such as torture and more. 💜💜💜 (oh yaassss ♥ - STOLEN TOO)
If you are going to do something violent, please:
- Don't do it at all. (I like violence please do it - stolen. You definitely do not have to ask)
- Talk to me about it first. 💙 (All up to you - like mentioned before, I love improvisation)
- Surprise me! 💜💜💜
- Do not post any dramatic scenes that that happened between our characters. (I mean you don't have to post it, but Id like if you did)
- Talk to me about it before posting! 💙