2. Been drawing for as long as I can remember. Made the somewhat conscious decision to pick manga/anime as my art style about 13 years ago.
3. I used to have a huge crush on Aladdin.
4. Favorite Disney princesses are Mulan, Pocahontas and Tiana
5. I didn't get my first Pokemon game until I was 12. They were Ruby and Crystal version. I got them at the same time, but played Ruby first.
6. I work 2 part time jobs currently on top of keeping up with Emerald Skies (IDK how I do it)
7. I'm a huge nerd for natural history.
8. Music tastes are all over the place. Don't care for rap or heavy metal though.
9. When I first started college I wanted to do animation, but quickly learned that I don't have the patience for it. I've then since switched to illustration.
11. Favorite anime right now is Food Wars. Of all time....It's probably Pokemon (the one that started it all)
12. Captain America is one of my favorite fictional characters.
13. I love musicals. Wizard of Oz started it.
Of course. I'm only going to get better too.
3. If you can meet any celebrity in the world, who would you meet?
Christ Evans and his dog Dodger. They are cutie pies.
4. Do you write fanfictions based on your favorite characters/animes?
Nope not really. Though I guess Emerald Skies could be considered a fancomic/fanfic of some sort.
5. If you can be any character in any show, comic, or movie, which one would you be?
Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.
6. What makes you want to be that character?
Those powers yo + robot boyfriend
7. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Devil's Lake State Park in Wisconsin. I love hiking and it's close to the town I lived in for a bit when I was a kid as well as the Dells.
8. Do you create your own characters?
All the time.
9. What is your idea of a perfect pet?
10. Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer?
11. What is your favorite mythology?
Most of them. They're all great so it's hard to pick.
12. What is your favorite mythology person?
Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
13. if you could live anywhere, where would you live?
IDK probably Wisconsin. Or Canada. Maybe Ireland??? I kinda just go wherever.