1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.[10 things about me]
I am confused and at a loss on how to fill this thing out.
2. I range from being frustratingly timid to being one of the most gloriously self-important bastards on the planet.
3. I recently learned I have developed a disdain for cheap chocolate and milk chocolate.
4. I don't like to walk around naked. Inside my house or otherwise.
5. I hate it when someone lies to me, even if it's to spare me pain, or if it's unintentional.
6. I tend to play the victim in situations if I don't take the role of the immediate aggressor
7. I suck at video games. Period.
8. I love documentaries.
9. I used to read a book a day, at current I haven't read an entire book in more than five months.
10. I tend to break electronics very quickly.[Karrendaen's questions.]
1. Are you a comedy or drama addict?
- As in stage plays and performances? Yeah, I love the theater. As in drama or comedy movies? Moreso drama, then comedy.
2. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and who would wear you?
- A bra.
Because I am supportive.
3. Salt or sugar?
- Salt. I like salty foods. u_u
4. Comics or Novels?
- Novels, please.
5. What is the best book/movie you ever read/saw, and what did you like the most in it ?
- Woah-ho-ho. Broad question, alert. I'll go with movie. The best movie I ever saw was A Lion in Winter. Not the Patrick Stewart one, the good one. And the dialogue is to die for!
6. What is you greatest fear?
- Being abandoned/rejected.
7. What super power are you craving for?
- The power to bend reality.
8. If there is one thing in your life you want to change, what is it?
- If I changed something, I'd become a different person. No thanks, I'll stay me.
- I never played God of War and I don't watch My Little Pony, so I can't pick.
10. Alright, lets go save the world ! Colorfull tights and cape, high-tech armor, steampunk battlesuit or Final Fantasy style uniform?
- What if I wore a superhero outfit, but not one of the aforementioned. Like the superhero outfits made from a simple mask and an iconic outfit. Like how Rorschach has his trenchcoat and mask and hat, or the Green Hornet has his, or Tuxedo mas has his... tuxedo and mask. [Starberry-Extract's Questions]
1. Gundam or Macross? Choose your poison.
- I didn't really follow either of them. So I wouldn't know.
2. You have been thrown into the Holy Grail War! What is your Servant Class and who is your Servant?
- Is this another anime reference....? Maybe a video game?
3. So, I like books. Do you like books? If so, what is the last book you read and your opinions on it?
- The last book I read was...... actually a script. I read over the script of Pygmalion in my spare time, it was nice and I enjoyed it. u_u I'd go into more detail but I don't think anyone wants to read a literary analysis.
4. Who is your anime role model?
They do nothing but look ridiculous but they manage to get themselves plastered on everyone and everything. I wish I could do that. Be an important pinnacle of something and do nothing to improve it.
5. Who is your favorite Original Character of yours, and why?
- Oh God, you're making me choose from my children? I love Terent.
You guys don't know Terent. But he's an elf. 5'10" tall. And something of an addict. And he is glorious. u_u First character I ever had with an accent.
I also love Akira, because she was my first. And she is an angry, snarky little demon bitch.
And then Eyphah. Not Ainsley, but Eyphah. Because he's a fancy bastard and the demon lord of assholery.
6. Oh no! Through a series of events you have been exposed to radiation/ obtain a genetic mutation /been involved in a freak experiment / found out you are not of this world. What is your super powers and your Super Hero name.
- Can I bend reality at will? I'm sticking by that one. And you can call me Awesome.
7. What is your super special talent, and what does your Cutie Mark look like?
- Uhhh... whut? I like to give people stuff and make others happy, actually. And my cutie mark...?
Can I have it be a lollipop with a ribbon on it?
I dunno, I like it. Or a nice basket with a ribbon.
8. Do you have a strange habit? What is it?
- I sit crosslegged, all the time. Even in a chair.
9. Vampires or werewolves? Why?
10. Do you have a phobia or a fear? What is it?
- I covered this one already.[My Questions]
1. If you were on a plane and it was going down, and you had only enough time to make one phonecall. Who would you call?
2. What are your favorite pizza toppings? And if you don't like pizza, then describe your perfect ice cream sundae.
3. If you could go anywhere and do anything, where and what?
4. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would you trade places with and why?
5. You can make any one piece of fiction that would be real, what would you choose? (could be a book, a movie, an anime, a manga, a video game-- anything.)
6. Do you have an original characters? Which one would you most want to meet in real life? And why?
7. Which one would you never want to meet? And why?
8. If you had the choice to fulfill any world record, what record would you want to set?
9. If you could only use one icon to express yourself, and one icon only. Which icon would it be?
10. You have the opportunity to make a guest appearance in a TV show!
What TV show would you want to be in, and what would you want your role to be?[10 new participants.]