1. Also called cap cloud, scarf cloud. [Meteorology] a small, thin cloud just above or attached to a growing cumulus cloud.
2. a felt skullcap worn by the ancient Romans and Greeks.
For help setting things up, go here: [link]
P I L E U S Suite includes:
- Rainstaller by ~poiru makes installing the skins, font, and plugin a snap!
- Middle-Click any skin to launch Pileus Variables! Now customizing Pileus is truly a click away.
- New White Icons!
The original 2 sets were painstakingly inverted by ~SKINNYBOX and he graciously gave them up for download, for a total of 4 sets! So be sure to thank him if you like a white Pileus!
The icon size is still adjustable- just edit a single variable. You can still switch between the sets by changing a single variable, too!
- Clocks: Centered or Classic in 12- and 24-hour styles (edit the format in the variables file), and 4 Analog styles
- Notes: solitary and double
- Systems: solitary CPU (including dual), RAM, 4 HDD's, WIFI, and POWER configs, and/or everything in one integrated config
- Launchers: folders and applications
- Weather reader* (thanks to ~Nater43) and a second World Weather reader*
- WinAmp reader/controller
- RSS (thanks to ~saeedakd)
- Crest: a customizable icon you can use to spice up a boring desktop
Not included in this download:
- Gmail Reader: [link] by ~bhast2.
- Itunes Control: [link] by ~archon302.
- Double Gmail readers, RSS mod, Recycle Bin, and tweaked RAM single: [link] by ~EchoingDroplet
Thanks a lot! These are awesome.
*You can find more info on your weather code here: [link]
Code, inspiration, tips, and ideas from:
- ~Nater43, whose encouragement actually started the whole suite idea...
- Enigma: [link] by ~Kaelri
- Myriad Base: [link] by ~AlbinoAsian, who is a totally great guy and has encouraged me a lot.
- Hud Vision by ~mepu
- Elemental: [link] by ~teknoftw
- E-lectric Space: [link] by =Gerguter for the dual CPU monitor.
- ~saeedakd and ~Aly007 pointed out that not every config needs to refresh once a second... hehe...
- ~Nater43 and ~HoudiniTheCat pointed out that pathnames are a little important... *ahem*
- Times New Yorker: [link]
- Black Paint Splatter: [link]
- Grunge Stamps Textures: [link]
1. Pileus Clock: [link]
2. Preview 1: [link]
3. Preview 2: [link]
4. Preview 3: [link]
5. Crest screenshot: [link]
6. White & Pink screenshot: [link]
Thank you so much for downloading and using my suite! Remember to fav work that you like and use- it really encourages the creators!
This is my first real attempt, and there's sure to be lots of things I can do better. Please feel free to email me with any questions or critiques- they can help me get better! Also, be sure to check out the Rainmeter forums: [link]
Enjoy! And I'd love to see some screenshots of your personalized Pileus style, like these:
- by *karmat111: [link]
- by ~Azrelia-Rose: [link] [link] [link]
- by ~Red-Steel: [link] [link]
- by ~merindab: [link]
- by ~nbootu: [link]
- by ~SKINNYBOX: [link]
- by ~Dark-Shadw-Alchemist: [link]
- by ~cartapus25: [link]
- by ~iamNOTjoe: [link]
- by ~aryaarya7x: [link]
- by ~shibuindie: [link]
- by ~thephilipboy: [link]
- by ~DrDaRe: [link]
- by ~DevilIsAlive: [link]
- by ~Valkyrie-kun: [link] [link]
- by ~torn-heart-xo: [link]
- by ~LadyKnightOfHollyros: [link]
- by ~DarHan: [link]
- by ~GarOGUm: [link]
- by ~Azeron17: [link]
R A I N M E T E R
A very cool and unique idea, but the implementation is so-so. Where to get white icons, what color is 0,0,0,1 which is not clear what affects, how to change the time to 24 hours. It is difficult and not clear what needs to be changed in a text document. If you use a dark theme, everything is cool. If you want white, then it's easier to just abandon the idea.
I tried to replace it but still can not, please help me.
Notepad at rainmeter weather is as follows :
If I have weather data for the region (Ketapang, West Kalimantan, Indonesia (Borneo)), as below :
How do I change each data point in notepad so that my rainmeter weather can still update every day? And how much the code to change the white color on Solid Color = 0, 0, 0, 1Kindly your information and thank you.