Payment through Patreon or PayPal (details below)
What I'll happily draw:
- Girls and women
- Humans, fairies, elves, angels, devils and demons, animal-inspired girls and other human-like creatures
- Anything from individual characters, to friends, to girls holding hands, to dancing, to kissing, to fondling, to implied love making, to explicit love making (including all kinds of delicious things, if you like) ^^
- Nude, clothed or anything lovely in between
- Girls arguing or fighting is fine too, especially if it leads to make-up kissing
What I don't draw:
- Males in any intimate situation with women
- Non-humanoid creatures doing anything intimate (but animal ears, tails and some body hair is OK, and obviously background cats and birds and other critters in the picture are fine)
- Undead things, substance use or other negative energies
- Cruelty, heavy bondage, fetish equipment or non-consent violence (but rough play with consent is OK)
- Unnatural or contorted facial expressions, such as "ahegao"
- Blood, aside from non-graphic wounds inflicted in some noble battle
Final picture resolution will be at least 4000 px+ on the longest side. You will get it in full-quality, full-resolution PNG format, as well as a full-resolution and high-quality JPG.
If the picture has sexual content, I will draw all characters to look 18 years of age or older. This means they will have (young) adult proportions and features. Petite girls and flat chests are okay, but not obvious children. This applies to sexual pictures only - If the picture has no sexual tone, I will be happy to draw children as well.
If you like, I can leave the background transparent or white. This way you can use your picture for avatars and such.
I reserve the right to decline a commission.
If you need commercial work with distribution rights, ask me! Otherwise I keep all distribution and modification rights to the work, and I decide how, where and whether I publish it. You're free to post and display the commission anywhere non-commercially, of course!
I'll give batch discounts for commercial work. If you need characters for visual novels, for example, it's fairly easy for me to do a series of pictures of characters with various facial expressions and clothing (or lack of clothing). Series like this become obviously much cheaper per picture than individual picture commissions.
For anything not on the list, ask me!
The commission process
...which may change, evolve and improve as I work with you:
1. Ask me to reserve a commission slot for you
Send me a note here on DeviantArt, or an email to love.little.viktoria at gmail.com with a general description of what you would like me to draw.
I will confirm and you will now have a commission slot reserved for you ^^
I will quote the price, after asking a few more details if necessary.
2. Send payment
Individual commissions are paid through Patreon. It is simple and fast, and I will guide you through it.
For commercial contract work, PayPal or a bank transfer can be used.
I charge full payment up front and then I do my absolute best to draw a picture that you love and enjoy! I would like nothing more than to break through to a new level of skill working on your commission.
3. Send any reference pictures that you would like me to use for inspiration, and list any additional details you want in the picture.
I suggest that you describe all the main elements that you want, and to leave part of the details to my imagination.
Reference pictures can be:
- characters (either the exact characters for the commission, or characters you want me to use for inspiration)
- poses and settings
- colours, lighting, moods and atmosphere
- details of clothes, objects and backgrounds.
4. I will draw a sketch or couple of sketches, show them to you, and you can comment.
At this point, changes to the picture are still possible within reason, and we will work on it so that it fits your vision.
5. I will do my magic on the picture.
I will consult you often during the process, so that we get a great picture.
When the commission is ready, I'll send send it to you in full resolution PNG and JPG (or any combination that you like).
My work on the commission may take a few weeks depending on my schedule, but it might also happen a lot faster!
Price list with example pictures
Simple pictures are quicker to make and cost less. Complex and very polished pictures take several days and cost more.
These things require additional work and raise the price:
- More characters in the picture
- Detailed clothes and hairstyles
- Detailed backgrounds
- Complex poses
- Intricate colouring, lighting and shading
Take a look and see if you find something you like. Then send me a note, or email me at love.little.viktoria at gmail.com, and I will give you a price quote ^^
Note: These are current prices and they are likely to change with time.
Basic colouring, a simple pose and a simple background.
A little more detail, or a bit more polish and magic on the lineart and colouring. A picture of two very simple characters would go here as well.
Two characters with more detail and polish, or more complex poses and situations, or one rather detailed and complex character.
More detailed backgrounds (these easily take more work than the characters), more intricate lighting and colouring, or more complex poses, or more than two characters.
Intricate backgrounds, multiple characters, complex poses or very detailed lighting.
175$ and up
Many characters, very detailed rendering, very fine linework, a complex background, or challenging lighting and colouring.