It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF
· New Class: Spirit of Embers – Dragons scorch the lands of Equestria, claiming dominance in a baptism of fire that will soak the lands.
· New Class: Spirit of Shadows – Darkness falls, and in it lurks these ponies that leave even the stoutest foes quivering in fear.
· New Advaned Class: Royal Guard – Join the soldiers that look over the Princesses! Honesty ponies can now take up the emblematic armor of the royal guard in the name of their allies.
· New Race: Earth Dragons – These scaled beasts roam the land, building up hoards of treasure to satiate their greed. Will they be a strong new ally, or a dangerous foe to contend with?
· More Weapons – By far one of the most popular additions to Courage is magic, enjoy eight new arms to bring into battle, complete with powers that will devastate all in your way.
· More Merits – 31 merits await players looking to expand their options with characters. Discover new ways to use your trained skills, or abilities that will help you reach new heights.
· Balance – Based on feedback and play testing, many of the powers, racials and merits have been retooled to encourage better gameplay and a more diverse party choice.
· New Character Sheets – Thanks to Trollestia, we have a new character sheet that takes into account proper numbers, new sections and is better aligned to the system.
· DMing Section Preview – At the end of the book before the new character sheets, you can take a look at what the DMing guide will be looking like. Courage is Magic will have a complete campaign, a crafting system and monsters attached to it to be picked up and ready to play.
· A Team of Designers – This will be my last edition I release by myself. I have gathered together a group of brilliant minds just as enthusiastic about the system as I am, and we’ll be pushing new boundaries while refining what we have at a much faster pace!
Thank YOU for your patience. Thank YOU for caring about my tiny project. Thank YOU for being a brony and a friend.
Also I'd love to see some more weapons, but PARTICULARLY more advanced classes. It would be awesome having a couple for Laughter :3
I was just wondering if your team would be working on a table top format of the game? I don't know much about it, cuz my bro usually plays it but I would like to help any way I can.
2) A format for Table Top simulator? What do you mean exactly?
I'll figure something out. Do you have design experience?
I'd give you a full run down, but you are getting that in devchat. Oh you are getting it.