So on Valentine's Day, ~wildicebell (https://www.deviantart.com/wildicebell) tagged me with a lovely note filled with lots of love, so I suppose I must reply to her heartfelt feelings! :P
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Since she asked me some questions, I suppose I'll answer them as 5 of my 6 things about myself. Hopefully that's not cheating.
Happy Chinese New Year's Eve, everyone! And happy Chinese New Year to those in China!
I spent my morning translating this pretty, pretty song to celebrate. I thought it would be appropriate since it kind of shows how even in the depth of winter, the promise of spring is always near. And Chinese New Year, although in winter, celebrates the arrival of spring, which is why in Chinese it's called Spring Festival.
The first translation is loyal to the original meaning, while the second is meant to be sung. I swear this was harder than iambic pentameter...The Chinese language is so concise and has so many spondaic meters! (The meter and rhyme sch
Inspired by ~winterkate (https://www.deviantart.com/winterkate), I've decided to enter in the Young Arts competition with my poems!
Either ways, this journal is just a note to the Young Arts people if they ever come across Deviantart and see my work on the internet: I did not plagiarize from myself.
...I wonder if I should take those works down?
1. Put your music library on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
4. Tag 25 of your friends in it, including who tagged you... but you don't have to do it twice.
5. Ok, go!
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY?
(So, apparently not.)
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Sixteen Going on Seventeen
(Seems legit. :P)
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Nocturne in E Flat Major
(LOL so someone who stays up super late? I