|More Journal Entries|
Hey everyone! Since many people have been questioning whether or not their artwork qualifies for the club or why a certain piece was denied, I decided to post a blog explaining our rules to minimize confusion.
- Your artwork must be 100% original and created by you. Therefore no recolorings or tracings will be accepted. Should we feel a piece was traced from a screenshot we will reject it.
- Your artwork must contain at LEAST one canon character from the Lion King Series (ex. Simba, Timon, Nala, Kiara, etc.)
- We will not accept photos of Lion King stuffed animals, movie screen shots, photo manipulations, the characters in human/anthro form, or anything else that falls under these categories.
- Art involving characters from other games/movies are also not allowed. If the characters in your picture aren't all of those included in the Lion King trilogy, they will not be accepted.
- OC's: we have to say no to Original Character submissions. This is because this club is dedicated to the film and it's characters, not OC's. It is acceptable to have an OC in the drawing if cannon characters are present, but the focus has to be mainly on the cannon characters not the OC's.
- Any pieces that have unnecessary background or ring binders visible will not be accepted.
- Please have patience with art submissions, each photo must be voted on by the co-founders.
- Should your piece be denied, please do not continue to submit it. If you feel that your piece was wrongly denied you may send a note that clearly explains why you believe your piece should be in the gallery (please be polite!) and we will reconsider. Reconsiderations will only happen once so if we deny it a second time, please do not resubmit it.
Hopefully this clears up any confusion and that the club can now run more smoothly. Any other questions on submission procedures can be left as a comment on our page or as a note to the co-founders