Since we all know what i'm talking about - it's been around for some time already, let's commence!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"où elle donne attache au faisceau moyen du" - Anatomie Humaine, H. Rouvière, 1924
It's an old med book i'm very fond of.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
A big pillow, two small pillows, a big carrot plushie, my phone charger, my bluetooth freehand device charger, in-ear phones, other DJ like headphones, a roll to clean the cat hair off my clothes and my cat, who is currently not sleeping on me.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
It's odd since i only open TV once or twice a month, but it was something on Discovery ID, i think it was called "I almost got away with it". I figured that if my medical skills will suck in the future, i'd better learn to cover my ass. This sort of program seems to come in handy.
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
17:06. I'm pretty satisfied with this since i don't really have the notion of time.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing really. I'm home alone so i listen to loud music.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, at the children's hospital where my current module is.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
miontre's answers to these questions, then i stumbled upon some disturbing tv ads against speed (The faster the speed, the bigger the mess; Don't drink and drive; No seatbelt, no excuse etc). I was actually searching for music to put together in the YT playlist so i'd have something to loudly listen to while writing this. The last thing i really looked at was Ozzy Osbourne's Perry Mason.
9. What are you wearing?
House clothes - green shorts, green woolen socks my grandma made and a red tshirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Hell yeah. I don't remember what it was about, but i woke up screaming at 3am. Guess who didn't sleep for the rest of the night.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night. I was making the cat chase a ping pong ball when she slipped on the floor and slapped the door with her face.
12. What are on the walls you are in?
A lot of sticky notes (150 at least), a printed picture with the basic muscle structure, another printed picture of the human skeleton, my first two years of university schedule and a funny ad for funeral services: "We can't offer you a beautiful life, but we can ensure a decent ending".
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, a 4 y/o with atypical pulmonary necrosis. Don't want to know nasty med things, don't ask such questions.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It has a lot of questions.
15. What was the last film you saw?
Silver Linings Playbook (2012) Not your typical Hollywood movie, but definitely worth watching.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A one way ticket to Australia.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I love Stromae's Papaoutai because it connects with me and also because i remember French well enough to understand it. Also, my nails are currently cyan-ish.
18. If you could change one thing about the world.
Religion. I'd erase it. It makes people hate each other instead of living in peace and sometimes gets in the way of progress.
19. What do you want to learn in the future?
How to survive the life i've chosen for myself.
20. George Bush:
I only know that he's been president. GB Jr on the other hand made me laugh in Family Guy.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Let's get me pregnant first, then we'll talk about it.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Same as on 21. But i know for sure my first thought will be "I hope the little bastard won't pee in my face."
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I think about this even in my sleep.
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
If God exists i want him to say "You were a good person even if you didn't believe in my existence".
25. Tag six people who must should also do this in THEIR journal if they feel like it:
Don't hate me, please