· After I receive the payment I will begin drawing the commission.
· Do not send payment before I have responded to your note! I have the right to decline your commission.
· I will send a line art of your art before moving to the colouring stage, at this point you may request changes to anything which doesn't look right.
· All payment must be made through paypal , I do not have any other form of payment. (Unless you live in Sweden)
· Art will be sent in a high resolution without a watermark. Usually PNG format.
· I am allowed to refund the commission at any moment
· Do not use the art for profitable or business related reasons. Please ask me first!
· I will work on your art as quickly as possible but please be patient.
It is my goal to finish within maximum 2 weeks.
Fill in the following form via note:
1. State what type of Chibi you want. Simple or Normal.
2. Character information: So references, Names, other images of character, any information about the character that must be included.
When using Paypal please:
1. Use your DA Name, You don't need to use words that suggest it's a commission, your name is enough for me to be able to figure out what the payment is for.
2. Select No shipping Address needed.
Big news! ✨❤
There was a panel at San Diego Comic-Con on saturday where it was announced that W.I.T.C.H. is going to get a new imprint by Yen Press.
"The JY list will launch in the fall 2017 with W.I.T.C.H., a teen-girl focused series originally produced by Disney Publishing and Digital Media in the mid 2000s. It’s the story of five young girls who become “Guardians of the Veil’’ after being granted magical powers. Originally created at the Disney comics studio in Italy, JY will repackage the series with a new English translation and updated trim size similar to Awkward and Brave.
JY will publish 12 W.I.T.C.H. titles with plans to release the series’ first three-book story arc, The Twelve Portals, all at once, beginning in the fall. Going forward with the W.I.T.C.H. series, JY plans to release three volumes at a time, every four months."
So exciting! 😱✨ We're gonna keep you informed if there's more info about this. 😉
I really hope this will be a great success again and generate lots of new merchandise aswell as letting a new generation to feel the MAGIC.
I saw a photo that they pllan to release it in October this year, what a perfect month to get to read the first issue of WITCH!!!
The Story of Ella: 1 - Ashes on the Sea The name I was born with was Ella. And, like many of these stories start, my father married a second time so that I could have a mother. I got a sister as well, though she looked down on me from the start.
We could have been such friends, Anna and I, if she had made an effort.
I grew up in a sea side kingdom, and before my father married the wealthy widow of a captain, we worked as fishmongers. I was used to hard work, but I thought I would have a reprieve when we married out of our class.
My father became a merchant and he would travel for weeks at a time, trading goods across the sea. While he was gone, my step family was cold. Not mean per se, just distant. But when we got word that my father was lost at sea, presumed drowned, my step mother became cruel.
While I believed that my father loved her, I soon learned that my stepmother didn’t feel the same way abo