I stole from Duplicant
because we are robots that take over hoomans8 Character Facts About.... Sinchant!
1. He is a huge fan for technology, especially YouTube. Yet he doesn't know what memes are.
2. He sometimes enjoys being with Lina while she takes over the world, and he finds himself quite useful.
3. His favorite musicians is Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley. He's not into our music in this generation. More into the oldies and stuff.
4. He tries to look like some threat mainly because he lived around a bad area and tried to stay way from the bad, by looking like em. Now he just dresses like it because any other outfit will make Lina put him in a tux.
5. Sinchant just likes to be called Chant because he hates the word sin, but he lets his friend call him whatever. Not chantacutie. It's disappointing.
6. He is VERY strong. Not with handling mean words to him, he is quite emotional. But he can pick up large things bigger then himself.
7. To him, cats are like Satan. He is extremely afraid of cats, and LOVES bunnies. Tries to stay away from the cats.
8. His favorite thing to do is go to places and relax. With Lina, there's no such thing as 'relax'.
9. He loves talking to people, and tries to keep up a conversation. And loves to hear other people's stories, drama or not.
10. When his hair is in the water and out, it droops down on his face and it's hard to push it away. He doesn't like water because of that. And many other reasons.~~~~~1. Your Fursona/Persona!Your character that represents you!
She is the character that represents me. Loves villains, annoying, and LOVES to do things. Also loves the color red, and evil stuff but it very nice and caring!2. Your 'Guardian Angel'You protect yourself through them, vent through them etc, they keep you strong.You probably have a deep emotional connection with this character.
I never vented with this character, Captain Mittens in public, but in my mind and sketchbook I draw with him. His story is relatable, like with losing things and stress, panic, dark times. I had him for a long time, first cat, first one who deeply touched my heart. He is also a father, and I think of him when I miss my father. This character just means to much to me, i'll never forget or get rid of him.3. Your Sunshine!A character that never fails to make you smile. Maybe they have bright colors. Or maybe they are very cute. A character who's your own personal sun.
She's such a sweetheart. She's nice to everyone, always happy, and has the cutest walk ever. When I first made her, people ADORED her. It made and makes me smile that people love her, and that she has a unique personality.
4. The Odd OneThe odd ball character you're not sure why you have, but you treasure them deeply. Perhaps because they're just so weird?
I made him as a base off of Discord from mlp for fun, for my series Squidles. Now, he's a main character I had for some time. I don't know why, but it's the way he looks and his story. It's interesting, and I'm quite fond of him!5. Sentimental ValueOkay, now who has the most sentimental value? Maybe a character you received from a friend, or who you have fond memories of. Perhaps they're very old?
Marshie as originally made for my sister and for fun. I now placed her in my series Galaxy Gang, and made her a member or it. She has been around for more then two years, I believe. I created her around the time where I made Captain Mittens.
The pony one was a version of my Lina character, and she first appeared in my dreams as some pony who saved others. Had her for a L ONG time.6. The fancy one!You're flashiest character! Probably the prettiest one or the one with the most fancy design.
She is the one I draw every year as a celebration for my birthdays! She's so colorful and such a sight! She is some dancer who is so relatable to me, and much of the people who watch me like her! She's some good luck to me as well.7. The rare one!'The rarity' How about a character you're so surprised you actually managed to get. You probably won't be letting go of them anytime soon!
She is quite easy, I offered art for her. I fell in absolute love with her, and I never lost and won't lose, my attachment to her! She's some weird evil mermaid who loves memes.8. Weird Attachment
BoB is some snake that I have a good connection to, and people love him! It's hard to believe that a snake with a hat grabbed me in so much! I won't ever give him away!9. The Fandom character
OKAY DONT BASH ME FOR IT BUT TECHNICALLY DIABLO IS A VILLAINOUS CHARACTER.... TECHNICALLY NO AND YES.... SHHHHH I LOVE H I M 10. The newbieOkay who just joined your family of characters? Let's see them!
HERE IT IS, YOUR GAY BOY ROBOT WHO LIVES IN HELL HAHAHA- yeah he's a new one, on DA so far! Adore him so much!!!
Now who do I tag?
saphirru mainly, and everyone else!!