Limey-Boy Commissions Sheet
- What I do:
- Concept Art
- Traditional Lineart
- Digital Artwork (Vector and otherwise)
- Costume and Cosplay Design
- Small Animations
- Minor Voice acting
- Help with writing projects
Some stuff what I've did:
(Don't forget to check out my gallery for more)
Base Price: Pay-what-you-want Service. you pay what you feel its worth after I've completed it. This offer is exclusively for individuals for personal use and not businesses.
What I Accept for commissions: generally anything, ask me anything and I'll give it a go.
What I DON'T Accept for commissions: Nearly nothing, but I reserve the right to decline, and nothing illegal.
Terms of Service (Legal bullhockey)
- If you ask for a commission then you are assumed to have read this, including the above and below statements.
- What you decide to pay upon presentation of the work is the final price for the piece, I will not influence your choice on the matter. But I will say the more complicated/detailed/effort has been put into it, I will not be a happy bunny if you pay me tuppence for it.
- Commissions are Queued on a first come, first served basis. If you want them done at a certain time for certain circumstances I'll make allowances if you send me a note explaining why and such.
- Unless agreed otherwise, I retain all rights to my work when it is completed; Meaning if I want to use it for my Art Degree as a project piece, or put it on a merchandise at some point later, I can. If I make any money from it then the commissioner will also share in the profits, and will always share some of the credit. (this is totally up for discussion and change)
- I also retain the right to remove the piece from deviantart and general circulation, in such a case I will email the commissioner a data copy of the piece via email, the physical copy upon request, and a full re-fund of their money paid if requested. (If I cannot find the person, then I will do my best to track them down.)