I am delighted to announce that I will be accepting 3 slots
To celebrate reaching 500 watchers, I will be offering commissions at a discounted price.
This is also most likely the only time I’ll be accepting dA points
as payment, so if you are interested - now is your chance!
The price is 2,800
for a digital portrait.
Please read below for more information!
Rules and Disclaimers
~ Full upfront payment is needed in order to secure a slot.
~ Commissions described here are for personal use only (which means absolutely no reselling or for-profit usage of the final artwork).
~ My commissions are digital paintings only. This means you'll receive a high-resolution (300 DPI) digital file when I'm done, and not a hard copy or a print in any form.
~ Reference images are required.
~ No refunds on finished artworks.
~ I reserve the right to display finished commissions in my portfolio, on deviantArt or on any other website, as well as making prints and merch from any pop culture commission.
~ Credit and link to my dA page are mandatory when reposting your commission to any of your social medias.
~ I reserve the right to refuse a commission request for any reason.
- These commissioned portraits are digital paintings of a single subject in a semi realistic style with an abstract background.
Full-color, head-shot or waist-up, any layout (landscape, portrait, or square).
You may ask for a portrait of :
- I) Pop culture : character from a movie or TV show, a specific scene, etc.
- II) A celebrity : actor, singer, etc.
- III) A loved one : friend, family member, yourself, etc.
To request the commission:
Send me a note with the subject "Commission Work Request" with this form filled out:
- Commission type : I, II or III.
- Reference(s): Please only link high quality images. I can’t do a good portrait if the image is pixelated, blurry, or of small resolution. Especially if I do not know the subject I am painting!
- Background: Your desired color(s) of choice for the background and overall atmosphere of the piece. Feel free to link any image in my gallery if you want a specific style. If you want to leave it up to me, simply put ‘X’ and I’ll do my best to come up with something wonderful for you
- Layout : Landscape, portrait, or square. If you want to leave it up to me, simply put ‘X'
- Details (optional): For anything specific that you want to request, or that I should pay close attention to while painting.
When/if I accept your request, I will confirm your commission slot and ask for the full payment. Once received, I will start to work on your commission.
I will send you one work-in-progress screenshot at the beginning of the painting process. Do correct me if there is anything that is bothering you at this stage so I can make necessary changes.
Once you have confirmed, I will finish the piece and after that only small details may be altered if needed once I am done with your portrait.
After a few days/weeks (depending on my schedule) I will send you the final image (jpg, in size something around 2000/3000 pixels depending on the layout desired, 300dpi) via note using Sta.sh, or via e-mail if you prefer so.
For your convenience, you will receive 2 files : the original one, true to size, big resolution, convenient for printing. And one slightly smaller (around 900 pixels), an ideal size for directly posting online.
~ Thank you so much for your interest! And if have any questions, please feel free to comment below. I'll be sure to get back to you!
S l o t s :