Welcome to the 17th year of the Lilymud Secret Santa Project. It has been 17 years so let's make this a good one. Spread the word to those who might like to join.
What is the Secret Santa Project? (For New Members):
The secret Santa is very much like an art trade. Except the person drawing for you is a secret. And you have to keep the secret of who you are drawing for. Instead of sending your picture to the person you will send it to me at the e-mail provided. To keep the secret you need to make sure not to post the picture in public until after the project is all over. On Christmas morning I will e-mail every member who signed up and did their part with the picture that was made for them. (And of course say who it was who did it and the next steps about posting it.) If you have any questions feel free to ask. Obviously, it is very important if you sign up that you complete the picture for the person you are drawing for.
Rules and Information:
Usual Rules apply still.
You have to do a picture
It must be your own work
And keep it secret.
* Also I am bringing back an old one again. There needs to be at least two colours in the background. Check out previous years if you need inspiration but don't copy any obviously.
* Real media (pencil crayons, markers, etc) and Digital (Photoshop, Gimp, etc) are all welcome.
* It has to be at least one of the person's characters who you are drawing for. (Kind of obvious right?)
* Picture should be acceptable for all ages for the most part. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
* At least one feline character will be needed. Because some are just hobby artists and some are professionals in this group, I just want to make it easy for people to not be uncomfortable with a time limit set during such a busy time of year. All species are welcome and there are a few ways you can enjoy and still stick with this rule. 1: Post a cat-like character you already created. 2: Say that they are allowed to lionize any of your characters as long as they keep the same features from their original selves. 3: Use a big cat character from a movie/tv show/book/video game. (doesn't HAVE to be the lion king. But please post pictures of the character, even if it is Simba.) (I am sure there are more ways if you have questions feel free to ask.)
NOTE: If you have not taken part for a couple of years and want to join back in, please note that I have a new e-mail. If you have taken part in any in the past year, it is the same e-mail you guys used. firstname.lastname@example.org
October 29th, 2018 - Sign Ups Open
November 19th, 2018 - Sign Ups Close
November 20th, 2018 - Names will be e-mailed out
December 14th, 2018 - First Deadline (Check your e-mail if not finished)
December 22nd, 2018 - Final Deadline
December 25th, 2018 - Pictures go out (Around 6 AM EST)
Sign Up Information:
To sign up please fill out the information below and post it on Lilymud or e-mail it to me here. timitusanta @ gmail.com (without the spaces) You will need at least one cat-like character. (Anthros are fine but allow people to draw them in feral form if they are the one character you have that is feline.) (Please do not post your sign up information below. Instead, I would like to keep that open for comments or questions. I am just posting what you will need so you can look before you head over to your e-mail or Lilymud to sign up.
GO TO THE LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP.lilymud.net/showthread.php?t=5…
OFFICIAL LILYMUD SECRET SANTA LIST
Didn't provide a DA link: Pooky15, Sukala A.P. , Pamuya