- So, this is the first summer in two years that I've been able to spend the 4th of July with my family and it was wonderful.
- I'm working every day doing a job that I probably don't deserve.
- The place I'm living doesn't allow animals and my roommate has an issue with the neighbor, so that's a little less good, but there are stray cats in the area and I haven't actually met the neighbor for myself.
- Lonely AF but dealing with it.
- I'm visiting my sister out of state this weekend and am STOKED! Road trip with the mum and little brother.
- Picked up a new hobby for painting mini figures for dnd. Expensive but also very relaxing.
- Related to the mini-figure hobby, I've been playing a hell of a lot of DnD and can now proudly proclaim that I play a half-orc "Sorcadin" (Lvl 9 Wild Magic Sorcerer, Lvl 1 Paladin of the Luck Goddess Tymora ;D )
- My mom finished reading through and editing my book TWICE and I have one last read through to approve her changes before I can officially send it off to publishers and/or agents, depending on if I catch the attention of the former.
- Finally, and the actual reason for this update...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMNI!!!! I love you and am so sorry that I'm a BUM of a friend in every regard, but this year I remembered on time and everything! The fudge isn't even close to being in the making because of reasons, and again I'm sorry, but know that the guilt plagues me in every spare moment! (P.S. I know its literally a day early, but I wanted to make sure it happened in a timely manner because I love you!)