My Commission InfoI've been thinking lately, and I'm feelin' it's getting to be about that time to start doing commissions.
So, I'm totally new to this, but here is how I'm thinking I'm going to structure taking commissions:
First off, Prices:
$5 ~ Line art/Sketch
$10 ~ Line art/Sketch with shading
$15 ~ Line art with base colors
$20 ~ Full piece with shading and the works
Content I will Accept & Draw for Commissions:
Basically anything right now, since I'm starting out.
Though I'd prefer to stay away from NSFW for now.
Heads up, my strength would be in the area of character design.
Most all my work is digital, and drawn in Paint tool SAI, so expect that medium when commissioning me.
How Many Commissions Will I Work on at a time?
For now, 3 seems reasonable. So it's first come, first served. I'll make a journal entry specially for keeping track of who's commissions I'm currently working on.
- Hello, I'm Michelle! Just a forewarning, I'm not actually a female IRL. I just roleplay as one because it helps me to get over my shyness. I apologize if I say anything feminine that may offend someone. If it helps, I also respond to Mike or Michael. (Anyone who is disrespectful to me of this shall be blocked.)
- I love to chat with others, so let me know if you want to chat with me! Don't feel shy, I'm always (well, almost always) available if you need someone to vent to.
- I have several roleplay characters, though you might not see me use them much, if at all, on deviantART.
- I've always tried to be as forgiving and understanding as I possibly can. Therefore, don't feel like you have to apologize for everything to me, even if you know it's not your fault. I can tell the difference between an accident and something intentional, so don't feel like you should cry over spilt milk. If you feel you must though, I'll understand. I don't want to put too much pressure on someone.
- I love beautiful and cute art, so don't be surprised if I suddenly hug someone's OC because it's cute. :3
- Hey, as a fan of seeing fanart, you have my permission at any time to use one of my images in your artwork (up to the limits that the law will allow), whether or not my image is related. The only exception is when it is a image that I edited and posted from another user's deviantART. (For example, fav.me/d7jkb7w) In those cases, I request that you ask the original artist first. But if you do use an image of mine, please notify me.
- This should be obvious, but I require that you credit me (or the original artist if you have permission and they have requested you credit them) if you resubmit a image of mine to your account. "Resubmitting" in this case is where I deem that an image has no editing done to it or has obviously been stolen from me. Failure to do so even if you are reminded will cause me to request that the admins take the image down. (This is only as an affront to art theft, hence why I am very lenient on this point.)
- One exception to both of these rules is my meme images, unless such a meme image was created using someone else's artwork. Those get redistributed so much, I don't really care at this point if you steal them from my profile. XD
- I obtain permission from the artist when posting an edit of their deviation. (For example, fav.me/d6si53y) If you believe I do not have permission to post a certain image, please notify me first instead of reporting me. I check my messages several times a day, so the only time when I will not receive your message is if deviantART does not show me the message.
P.S. I don't add people to my deviantWatch at random. I only do it if I enjoy their art.
P.S.S. Wondering who made my deviantID icon? Click here!
Dear Leafy and Toxy: If you are reading this, please find me at michirecroom.tumblr.com. Or send me a message here. I seriously miss both of you! ;n;
Previous webcam images: