Yeah, I was long time unable to use my right hand. And so I didn't took ANY pictures. I might upload here some old work of mine soon.. but I'm planning to put some new ones... after I take them! :)
It's complicated to explain my agony, cause I didn't find the word "lihaspinne" in English... but I got to appreciate a lot things that you need every day in your body. Your arms, sight - everything. No I didn't broke my arm, it just doesn't work. And it doesn't feel a thing. It's numb.
Maybe it'll work one day, now I'm trying acupuncture...
Staying positive, Eve
That time of the year when I have to say, that my little boy has turn 2! Two years of old he is. Love!
I'm going back to work in Septermber and my life goes back on it's usual tracks, I guess...?
How you're been?
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
- I learned how to say no and not feeling quilty about it.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I didn't. And yes, I will make new ones. Which failed already.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, and one became dad also! :) I mean, I don't know his lady, I just are friend with the man... ;)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
- A baby Girl. Not gonna happen! :P
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memo
Beautiful gallery! You've got some beautiful photography! I just know that you are the girl in mnoo's gallery! You're pretty. I salute your positiveness. Hope you will get soon, and start your work again. Best of luck.
I absolutely love your work! I faved about a hundred photos of yours and added you to my devwatch; I really LOVE what you do!
I went to Finland in 2007 (happy new year!) and Helsinki was great; I loved that there were so many trees everywhere and so many little islands and lakes and everything; it was like a city in the middle of nature, and I really loved that. So I'm really thankful to you for showing me more goodness from Finland!