*record scratch, so stop music at 0:40*
That's right, the Sorcerer Supreme and the No-Life King make their debut! But who will they fight? That's for you to guess! Happy holidays.
1.) You have to post ALL the Rules
2.) Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3.) Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.) Choose 13 people
5.) You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6.) You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7.)Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry
9.) You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you
10.) be creative with the title. no, " I got tagged" stuff.
My 13 things:
1. I'm autistic.
2. No matter what anyone says, I adore Disney!
3. I prefer Nintendo games over generic shooters like Call of Duty.
4. My cancer of animation is El Arca.
5. I consider myself a child at heart. I have a large collection of stuffed animals and once watched PBS Kids.
6. I enjoy both Marvel and DC. The earliest Marvel movie I remember seeing was the first Iron Man (I only saw a bit of it before leaving the theater because it was too loud which means I had to miss out on the post credits scene with Nick Fury) and loved watching Batman Brave and the Bold when it was on Netflix.
7. I like Sonic SatAM but seriously, the fans should just move on and watch Sonic X or something!
8. I still believe in Santa Claus because he is the very spirit of Christmas.
9. Pickle and Peanut is a guilty pleasure of mine.
10. I utterly detest ships like BillDip and Soriku.
11. I wish Gravity Falls would last a bit longer, but am happy that it's getting an actual ending.
12. My favorite part of the Internet is watching all the flame wars.
1) What's your favorite movie (live action & animated)?
I have too many favorite animated films, but my favorite live-action film would be the Back to the Future trilogy.
2) Do you read manga? If so, what are some of your favorites?
One Piece I guess?
3) What do you think of Nickelodeon?
On one hand, Spongebob, Fairly OddParents and Avatar were among my childhood favorites. On the other hand, their sitcoms.
4) Is there a series pilot/short you wish would've gotten picked up for a full series (not counting your own)?
From what I've seen, The Modifyers was really enjoyable. Since Nickelodeon isn't interested and Cartoon Network are somewhat sexist, I could see Disney picking it up.
5) Are you happy with how your life has gone? If not, what do you wish was different (more money, more friends, living somewhere else, etc.)?
I'm mostly happy. I got lots of friends, a loving family, a good home, the only thing I wish were different was my freakouts.
6) Who's your favorite band ever?
Can't really say.
7) Do you wish there were more (Western) action cartoons?
Does Miraculous Ladybug count as a Western action cartoon?
8) What do you think of Toy-based games like Skylanders, Amiibo, etc.? Are they a good thing or a bad thing?
I've tried getting into Disney Infinity, but the controls were a bit too clunky for my taste. I do have a small collection of Amiibo though.
9) If you could be granted three wishes, what would they be (note: you can't DIRECTLY wish for more/infinite wishes)?
First wish, world peace. Second wish, Donald Trump banished to another dimension. Third wish, Miley Cyrus killed off.
10) If you could cancel one show, no matter how popular it is, what would it be?
11) Do you write/read fanfiction?
Of course I read fanfictions!
12) Do you create OC's (either for original or pre-existing series)? If so, who are you most proud of?
Now for my questions.
1. Favorite of the three original Nicktoons?
2. Phineas & Ferb or Gravity Falls?
3. Which is your favorite SSB4 DLC character?
4. Favorite Marvel Comics hero
5. Least favorite thing EVER
6. Which is worse: Tentacolino or Foodfight?
7. If you were asked to join a superhero team, what would you do?
8. Favorite GOOD Disney sitcom?
9. Star vs The Forces of Evil or Sailor Moon?
10. What are your thoughts on MILFs?
11. Do you prefer Peridot with or without her limb enhancers?
12. Batman or Segata Sanshiro?
Sorry that this is late, I had other things to do so I nearly forgot about it. Hopefully you'll give this a pass
Least Favorite Character:
Who’s Most Like Me:
Three More Characters That I Like:
If I hate, am unfamiliar with or don't care, I'll let you know.
The end has finally come my friends. Ready your theories, your fan-art, your Pinecest fics even, yet another cookie cutter tweencom has risen from Hell to destroy what is possibly one of the greatest cartoons to ever exist!
Plus we're having a discount on all Gravity Falls merchandise! Get 'em before the big-eared demon burns them! Mabel is counting on you!
And that my friends is cartoon conspiracies. I didn't really think this through so list some things for me in the comments.
How long have you been on DeviantArt? 3 Years
What does your username mean? It's a combination of everyone's favorite Space Ranger and something that came out of nowhere.
Describe yourself in three words. Creative, intelligent, adorable
Are you left or right handed? Right Handed
- What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create? Memes. I'd even package them with original stories.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Maybe I should learn how to draw digital...
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Cartoons and crossovers.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? I have a lot that would likely be impossible to list.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? I've thought up the idea of my favorite cartoons crossing over when I was younger, but no one has inspired me more than the likes of such guys like , and various others.
What are your preferred tools to create art? Pixlr.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? My TV.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? When I got my first points.....
- I liked Big Hero 6 better than Frozen. Sure Frozen was great and all, but maybe it's a little too overrated.
- I liked Sonic Boom and Sonic X more than Sonic SatAM.
- First-person shooters are just plain generic. (with exceptions like Team Fortress 2)
- Sonic Lost World was NOT a Mario knockoff! (extreme emphasis on the 'NOT') It was very bright and colorful, the Deadly Six were more of a threat to Mobius than Eggman and the number of Wisps were very cool.
- I liked Spectacular and Ultimate Spider-Man equally, but I'm more familiar with Ultimate.
- Batman Brave and the Bold has to be on the same levels of greatness as the original Bruce Timm series.
- I like both Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry.
- Villain or not, Discord is still awesome.
- Okay, time to get this off my chest. SHUT UP ABOUT TWILICORN ALREADY!!! Seriously, Season 4 has already passed and you're still forcing Hasbro to change her back when they'll keep using it no matter what!
- I liked Lilo & Stitch, its sequels, the TV series and the anime series equally.
- Nintendo should buy both Sega and Capcom.
- Even if Goku and Buu lost to Superman and Kirby, I still like Death Battle. Speaking of which.......
- Dragon Ball Z is the most overrated thing EVER! (coming from a fan of it myself)
- Home on the Range and Chicken Little are some of my favorite Disney films.
- The Andrew Garfield and Tobey MacGuire Spider-Man films are on the same level of greatness but Garfield, not as much.
- I like the post-reboot Archie Sonic.
- What does the Fox Say is terrible.
Okay, these are my opinions so grab your torches and pitchforks everyone! Besides, nowadays it's against Internet laws to have an opinion!
(closed) Year premium membership give awayHello everyone!
Let me just start by saying Merry Christmas and a happy new year! To kick off the Holidays, from here on out I will be doing a raffel around this time every year for a 12 month membership give away as well as a hand full of smaller memberships.
Interested in entering the raffle? All you gotta do is follow the instructions below. No strings attached! Anyone is free to enter, though if you're well off or have an existing membership, consider whether sombody else could use it more than you :3
1. To enter, copy this journal and post it yourself with a link leading to this one. After you've done that, comment here with the link of your journal
2. You will receive a number afterwards, signaling that you have successfully entered.
3. On the 24th 11:59PM EST the raffel will be closed and numbers will be spun on a randomizer. The first number gets the 12 month, the next two get the 3 month, and the last two will get the 1 month; making a total of fi
Guys this hacker is for real! This he/she will hack your account and post pornographic pictures, only if the he/she hackes your account. If he/she finds that you've posted this to a journal or on your page, he'll/she'll know what's going on and won't hack you. Please copy this for your safety to prevent your account being hacked."
The hacker does vital region pictures around in the account page and writes in journals: "I hate you all, go die" And he will also remove all your watches. If this happens to me, then you know that it isn't me. I write this journal to warn everyone here. i suggest you copy this journal and warn your watchers as well. I think the hackers will not have more fun with hacking you if you and your watchers already know what could happen. You might get this message multiple times from multiple people of your watch list, but its better then not getting it. Spread the word! This hacker is going around and hacking into other people's accounts to block your friends so that your friends block you, get you in trouble, and could get you banned from DeviantART. If you get this warning, copy and paste this into your Journal and spread this to everyone.