I am a writer, and hope I brighten up you day with my work.
The picture you see is of Ceris Beech, which was done by who is a character in the Indumati series and who I roleplay as-a half dryad/half human.
Anyway, enjoy and feel free to look around!
1. Don't go Scott Rosenfield (or Charikitten) on me and involve me in ongoing internet drama.
2. Don't spam, troll, bully, or personally attack and threaten me.
3. No R-18 in roleplays unless you use notes.
4. No chain letters threatening curses. Hug chains I am okay with, even if I won't do them.
5. I regret to inform you that while I will sometimes answer tag questions, I myself do not do tag journals. Sorry.
6. Oh, and if you do threaten to kill me with your mad 1337 military sniping skills or have your buddies at the CIA assassinate me, I will 100% be sure to believe every word of it...not! I will most likely be sitting back laughing at you.
7. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH SJWs!
8. If you are having problems with another user, don't ask me to block them. Report them yourself or block them. And please don't feed people who do give you problems.
9. If you disagree with me, please be civil about it and be respectful and have good sportsmanship and courtesy.
10. Please don't be a grammar Nazi. It's annoying and I've seen people's friendships destroyed over it.
11. Did I mention no R-18 RPs except in notes? Please do so, for, after all, people have been banhammered hard over it, and I can't afford that.
12. Use logic and sound reasoning in arguments. If you refuse, I will not listen to your arguments.
13. Please do not Godmod or pull random gadgets and power-ups or superpowers out of thin air or cheat at Roleplays and pull cheap tricks to KO powerful enemies. Especially when it's against a Final Boss.
14. Lastly, please have standards of honesty and integrity and be reasonable. I expect it and demand it.
Friend Code for 3ds: 3153-6231-2341
Playstation Vita/PS4 ID: Cerisbeech
Switch Friend Code: SW-1378-0906-0402
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
1 point equals one watch + llama.
10 points-one watch, llama, and a journal feature.
100 points-I make a short tf story or a monster idea of your choice.
1000 points-full gameplay of your choice.