Can you believe it's almost Christmas again? I have the feeling as if it was decades ago when I invited my family for a festive dinner last year! xD
So how would you enjoy Christmas most?
- Cooking/playing with the ones you love?
- Having warm and delicious Christmas dinner that is already waiting for you
- Spreading love by doing volunteer work
- Receiving the perfect gift you've wished for a long time
- Enjoying quality time with the one you love on the couch or on a snowy walk
(Receiving the perfect gift you've wished for a long time, and having a peaceful holiday! : ) )
I am also working on a drawing of a reindeer and this one is sooo adorable!