Rules to requests will be relatively close to what I had before. I will do my best to complete requests in a timely manner.
Please read through the rules, as they will determine whether I will consider the request.
1. Keep requests to a maximum of 3 characters. This is to ensure I can provide each character and the background with enough detail. If you are willing to forgo the background for something minimalistic, then additional characters can be discussed.
2. Nothing NSFW. I see them as cute, colorful, equine characters and that’s how I like to portray them.
3. I will provide updates at certain milestones during a request. This serves two functions. Firstly, of course, is to show the progress of the request. Second, is to acquire approval to move on to the next phase of the request. The three phases will be basic outline > basic coloring > shading and effects.
4. Please do not spam me with notes about your request. I don’t mind if you change your mind and want something changed, but please do this during the outline phase. Once I’ve moved on to coloring, changes will not be allowed. If you want, you can ask me to stop, but you will forfeit your place. Afterwards, you may ask for another request, but it will be moved to the end of the list.
5. Lastly, I reserve the right to decline any request even if it follows my guidelines. This rule is usually understood by most, but I am putting it here because I have had to deal with this in the past.
I will be attempting something different than I did before. I will be working on multiple requests at the same time. If I find myself becoming overwhelmed I will inform the requesters who will be affected.
This method wasn't working. Requests will be completed in the order they were received as before.
I appreciate all of those interested in my work. It inspires me to improve and I can’t thank you all enough.