Captain Stone is Missing... is the best Motion Book on dA because:
It has the most innovative use of the new medium. It's chin-stroky goodness!
I just love ridoculously muscled dudes in pink! Yeah!
Captain Stone really is missing... Awesome!
I love Charlie Chance. She kicks ass. And she's a vampire. Win!
I love the art! It's great to see something so different to the norm! This is a good thing.
I love the writing! It's literate and doesn't insult the reader. This is a good thing.
I spotted a nipple.
Mr Sharp, clearly all the other books are better than the tripe you served up. Go get a REAL job.
What the hell are Motion Books?
I'm just here for the tea and scones...
What is your favourite motion book? http://www.devianta...
| 65 votes
- MLP - because cute ponies. That move!!!
- Treatment. Damn, that's some hardcore shizzle! And - Dave Gibbons! Duh!
- Cap Stone. We still love you Liam!
- MONO. It's a monkey. And it's a man. It's a monkey-man!
- Briar Rose. And Rapunzel. That stuff rocks - in a girl but cool way. I'm not affraid to say it!
- Milk for the Ugly. Too awesome! And scary. Plus - goat. Goats are cool. And a bit creepy.
- Ugh! Who doesn't love a good light-hearted caveman gag-fest?
- Sherlock Holmes. It's Sherlock Holmes for heaven's sake! And it's Bill Sienkiewicz!!! Come on!!!
- War in Heaven. Oh man - that stuff is so incredibly EPIC!!!! And scary!!!! Amazing bro.
- Other. As always, your choices stink Sharpy. Where's Star Trek? Hellboy? Come on!!!!
What do you want most in the new year?
| 379 votes
- Gold. Or money. Lots of money.
- Love. I needs me some sweet loving - and how!
- A job!!!
- A different job. Boy, does my job suck!
- More time to draw.
- More time to write.
- More time to make music!
- A change! I'm stagnating! Please, somebody, drag me from this pit of mediocrity!!!!
- Once again, Sharpy, you totally missed my wants and needs. What's the matter with you? Damn, you're so removed from reality right now...
My favourite music to draw to is
| 296 votes
- METAL!!! I like my art to rock as hard as my life does! YEAH!!!
- Classical. I can get lost in it for hours, plus it means I'm smart and classy. So there.
- Pop! I like my entertainment in easy to digest chunks!
- Prog rock. It's like fantasy or sci-fi art - but with words and sound! Plus I like amazing musicianship. Those dudes can play!
- RnB. You dig? I'm down with the kids.
- Rap. Biatch.
- Classic rock. I'm an old dude who liked it when bands could actually play their instruments.
- Jazz. I got jazzy hands baby.
- Oi! Mr Sharp! What about funk? And soul too. Gotta have soul. And where's the country? And blues baby? You can't narrow this shizzle down bro!
- Reggae. I and I say art is green like the soul...