Hello, this is my monthly artist feature. I want to show you every month what artists do with a specific stock from my gallery.
This month I want to present the works made with my stock:
Black Magic 22
Stock Use Inside of deviantART
- You can use my stock for digital art and also as reference for Traditional art.
- I upload this stock for you to use it. You don't have to ask for permission to use my stock for your creation inside of deviantART.
- You have to send me a link to your creation either by comment or note
- You have to credit me in the description of your creation. You also have to link back to this account. If you don't know how to make a link see the helpful links below.
- You have my permission to sell your work on the deviant Prints Shop. You don't have to ask for permission. You don't have to inform me about that.
Stock Use Outside of deviantART
- If you post your works on other sites you have to credit me and you have to link back to this account. You have to send me the link to your work if you haven't before.
- You don't have to ask for permission to post your work on other art galleries, personal websites, myspace, facebook and other social communities.
- You are allowed to sell your works as prints on other prints sites.
- You are allowed to sell your works as Tubes on various tubes sites.
- You aren't allowed to use my stock for commercial use. Exceptions see Stock Use Outside of deviantART
- You have to ask for permission if you want to use your work for commercial use.
- You have to write a note with following details:
- Details about the use? E.g. Book cover - publisher - title
- Compensation - Yes or no
- Don't use my stock for illegal, racist, pornographic or violence works.
- Don't use my stock for Banners, Avatars, Icons, Layouts, Manipulated Stock.
- You have to delete your work from your gallery if you don't abide these rules.
- My stock doesn't belong to the public domain.
- You're not allowed to post my stock on any other website.
- FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?
- FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
- FAQ #257: What sort of permission do I need to use someone else's work?
- FAQ #193: How do I prove that I had permission to use someone's work?
- FAQ #81: How can I create links to other deviants, deviations, or websites?
Due to the many requests that I receive, I need to update my rules. My Stock must not be used for eBook Covers. One explanation: This stock account is a hobby for me. This hobby will not exist if I have to answer countless questions. For this reason I try to avoid unnecessary inquiries. I do not answer questions to which the answer can be seen from my rules and will not do so in the future. I do this not out of rudeness, but because I simply lack the time to do so. If anyone would like to clarify important details because of commercial usage with me, should please contact me. My Facebook Page: :facebook: Atramentum Art :facebook: STOCK
Return after almost three years
Some of my Facebook followers have already noticed that I started some time ago to devote myself to the Stock Photography. Meanwhile, nearly three years have passed since my last shoot. I hope you like what I have uploaded. I have changed a lot over the years. Among other things, I was very sick a long time after surgery. So I was not sure whether I should start again with the photos. So I just did a test shoot. Results of which you can see here and on Facebook. I do not know if I really return. I very much hope that I still have friends and fans here, wholike my new pictures. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Becca :heart
Like my Facebook Page
Thank you very much for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day, looking for new locations for model and other stock. Don't forget my other stock page sacral-stock (https://www.deviantart.com/sacral-stock) Also I want to thank for the support on my latest DD with my art account Eisblume (https://www.deviantart.com/eisblume) It was a great motivation for me. I'm working on new works after my husband gave me Photoshop CS6 as birthday present. Best husband ever :heart: I want to introduce my Facebook page for all who doesn't already know: My Facebook Page: :facebook: Atramentum Art :facebook: Please visit and a give a Like if you like my stock and art and want to read news earlier than here on dA :) STOC
Artist Feature: July 2013
Hello, this is my monthly artist feature. I want to show you every month what artists do with a specific stock from my gallery. This month I want to present the works made with my stock: PORTRAIT 2 ARTIST FEATURE STOCK RULES: STOCK USE INSIDE OF DEVIANTART You can use my stock for digital art and also as reference for Traditional art. I upload this stock for you to use it. You don't have to ask for permission to use my stock for your creation inside of deviantART. You have to send me a link to your creation either by comment or note You have to credit me in the description of your creation. You also have to link back to this account.