One explanation: This stock account is a hobby for me. This hobby will not exist if I have to answer countless questions. For this reason I try to avoid unnecessary inquiries. I do not answer questions to which the answer can be seen from my rules and will not do so in the future. I do this not out of rudeness, but because I simply lack the time to do so. If anyone would like to clarify important details because of commercial usage with me, should please contact me.
My Facebook Page:
STOCK USE INSIDE OF DEVIANTART
- You are allowed to use my stock for Digital Art and as a reference for Traditional Art.
- I upload this stock, so that you use it. You don't have to ask for permission to use my stock for your creation inside of deviantART.
- You have to send me a link to your creation either by comment or note
- You have to credit me in the description of your creation. You also have to link back to this account. If you don't know how to make a link see the helpful links below.
- You have my permission to sell your work on the deviant Prints Shop. You don't have to ask for permission. You don't have to inform me about that.
STOCK USE OUTSIDE OF DEVIANTART
- If you post your work on other websites, you have a link to my account. You have to send me the link to your work if you haven't before.
- You don't have to ask for permission to post your work on other art galleries, personal websites, myspace, facebook and other social communities. Always give credit!
- You are allowed to sell your works as prints on other print websites.
- My stocks are not made for commercial use. Exceptions see Stock Use Outside of deviantART
- If you want to use my stocks for a commercial project, you need to ask for my permission. Commercial use means you make money with your work. Contact me by email for your permission question.
Send me details on this contract - what it is for a project? How high is the compensation?
- Don't use my stock for illegal, racist, pornographic or violence works.
- Don't use my stock for Banners, Avatars, Icons, Layouts, Manipulated Stock.
- Don't use my stock for eBook Covers.
- You have to delete your work from your gallery if you don't abide these rules.
- My stock doesn't belong to the public domain.
- You're not allowed to post my stock on any other website.
- FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions?
- FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
- FAQ #257: What sort of permission do I need to use someone else's work?
- FAQ #193: How do I prove that I had permission to use someone's work?
- FAQ #81: How can I create links to other deviants, deviations, or websites?