This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 34 weeks ago
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
If you'd like to use the photos from my STOCK folder please abide by these rules.
1. You may only use photos from my STOCK folder. Some may be in more than one folder but as long as it's in the STOCK folder you can use it.
2. Credit me in your artwork.
3. Send me a link to your artwork so I can add it to my favorites folder and brag to everyone that you used my photo in your fabulous artwork!
4. You may use it in artwork inside or outside of deviantart.
5. If you use it outside of deviantart, let me know and send me a link so I can check it out. And don't forget to credit me there too.
6. Do not use my photos in anything pornographic, racist, or just downright nasty! I do love dark and creepy bloody art but don't be psychotic. If you're wondering what I consider, psychotic, look my faves in my Death and Dark folder or send me a note and ask.
7. If you use my photo's to make backgrounds, send me a copy that I can use for my artwork. Sounds only fair to me.
8. If you have any doubts or questions ask me. Send me a note.
9. DO NOT just copy and call it your own! Seriously?!
10. Photos purchased with points of course have other rules per the Premium Content agreement.
11. HAVE FUN and be creative. Don't just throw a cut out picture of something on it and call it good. Search your inner artist and let it fly!!