WELCOME TO LGBT STAR WARS
This is a group that celebrates the vast universe of Star Wars through original art depicting non-heterosexual and erotic characters.
Please submit your own work or make suggestions for other submissions. We accept all medias. The requirements for submitting artwork to LGBT-Star-Wars are:
1. The piece must be original and your own work.
2. The piece must be Star Wars themed.
3. The piece should demonstrate an LGBT or general erotic theme.
4. The piece must be demonstrate artistic effort.
How to Submit
To submit your artwork to our group:
1. Open your deviation
2. Click "submit to a group" on the right hand side.
3. Type in our group name LGBT-Star-Wars (or select LGBT-Star-Wars if you have submitted before)
4. Choose the appropriate folder to submit your work to (based on subject matter and maturity).
5. Click the submit button!
All submissions will be reviewed to make sure they meet the acceptance criteria.
Daesha HalcyonDaesha Halcyon
Daesha is a purple skinned Twi´lek. She was raised by a Corellian human male named Jagged Halcyon after he had found her alone as a baby in an abandoned spaceship on an asteroid, in The Outer Rim Territories.
He felt sorry for the child and took her with him, raising her as his own daughter. He decided to give the girl a Twi´lek name that means female ruler.
He tahaughed her languages and self-defence and also tutored her for his profession, smuggling.
Daesha grew up to be a confident young woman who knows how to handle herself in a tough situation.
As she learned of the mistreatment that many other female Twi´leks had to suffer, she felt great gratitude to her adopted father and also tremendous sympathy to her fellow Twi-leks maidens.
She is cunning and resilient and even though she´s often greedy she never takes a job that causes ha
|More Journal Entries|