lexiconoclast's avatar
escape artist
1.1K Watchers129.8K Page Views610 Deviations
this feels so out of time
4Comments
19Favourites
tide will be in soon
3Comments
28Favourites
it's like we're going cuckoo
3Comments
26Favourites
1Comments
30Favourites
7Comments
25Favourites
velveteen
0Comments
29Favourites
can you read mine
1Comments
26Favourites
i could see for miles
3Comments
8Favourites
the falling or the faded luck
2Comments
48Favourites
nose up in the globes
2Comments
39Favourites
See all
this feels so out of time
4Comments
19Favourites
tide will be in soon
3Comments
28Favourites
it's like we're going cuckoo
3Comments
26Favourites
1Comments
30Favourites
7Comments
25Favourites
velveteen
0Comments
29Favourites
can you read mine
1Comments
26Favourites
i could see for miles
3Comments
8Favourites
the falling or the faded luck
2Comments
48Favourites
nose up in the globes
2Comments
39Favourites
deluminated your little piece
12Comments
34Favourites
you tried all the doors
4Comments
32Favourites
me in my own world
7Comments
19Favourites
see all these bosses
4Comments
44Favourites
she saw the same instrument
2Comments
19Favourites
indigo children
13Comments
42Favourites
like one would hope
27Comments
89Favourites
forming in our mind their view
4Comments
34Favourites
suffocate what is mine
11Comments
49Favourites
We are nature!
13Comments
267Favourites
Three sisters
0Comments
3Favourites
2Comments
30Favourites
Little Red headshot
1Comments
18Favourites
Step Lightly
4Comments
171Favourites
Warm Enough
3Comments
130Favourites
about to enter
4Comments
39Favourites
Goat Dusk - Qa17
0Comments
1Favourites

Spotlight

152Comments
362Favourites
Badges
Super Albino: Llamas are awesome! (147)
Paranoid: Wears a tinfoil hat
My Bio
alfred twitchcock

Current Residence: newmexico usa
Favourite photographer: marty class, irving klaw, elmer batters
Personal Quote: i may have hugged her inappropriately

Favourite Visual Artist
damien hirst
Favourite Movies
bladerunner
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
tool
Favourite Writers
j.g. ballard - jim thompson - stanislaw lem - pk dick
Favourite Games
bioshock 2
Tools of the Trade
mamiya 645, rb67, kiev 88, lubitel 166b, polaroid 100 auto, canon 40d
Other Interests
time-lapse animal decay films
666
0Comments
0Favourites
a special fuck you
goes out to 95% of you. the other 5% of you are my heroes and supporters, and i love you the carbon footprint created by the uploads i've been seeing lately would be better spent powering my mother's LCD picture frame that has a looping slideshow of her fucking wiener dog dont get me too wrong, i was a wee upstart 6 years ago posting crap and getting feedback, and if we based my success on the attention my work gets here,  we could still call it shit but really,  please, take a minute to really create something before you post it and fuck yourself with a spinning fist punch up the ass i used to love this place
6Comments
0Favourites
this fucking place
1Comments
0Favourites

Comments1.1K

Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
kanyikoHobbyist Traditional Artist
Have a very Happy Birthday!! :hug:
Almost your BDay again. 
kanyikoHobbyist Traditional Artist
Very best wished for your Birthday!! :hug:
LescielHobbyist Artisan Crafter
Thanks for the watch! :3
LescielHobbyist Artisan Crafter
Thanks for the +fav  in my cosplay!

Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite by Lesciel  
shiroxhiroHobbyist Artist
Thanks for the favorite and watch!
rasmus-artHobbyist Photographer
Thx for the :+devwatch:, I appreciate this...  
  :dance: :highfive: :dance: