Tagged by BailanduSilueta
and my devwatch messages are already filling with a ton of people's journals with this.... thank goodness I was only tagged once.
doing this at 3am cause i'm a cool kid.
JK that makes no sense. well, that's what you get when I do this at 3 am.
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No rubbish in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
You legitimately (AKA, really, truly with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
1) Be honest, how much chocolate did you eat over easter?
I didn't do anything for easter, really.
2) Favourite Book Series/Writer and why?
I like a lot of books and it changes. I don't really have a fave right now but I really loved the Phantom Stallion series by Terri Farley at one point in high school.
3) Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, or Ice Cream Soda?
tie between hot cocoa and tea... depends on my mood.
4) Where would your dream holiday location be, and why?
I've wanted to go to England for a while... I don't know why I want to go there, I just do. It has a certain pull to it....
But then before that I wanted to go to Australia and Alaska and Kentucky and I still haven't been to any of those places so I'm a weirdo, I guess. XD
5) Do you prefer traditional art, digital art, or photography?
Definitely NOT traditional art.... I fail at it and I don't like doing it.
I guess I like photography the most since it's the easiest (lazy butt here) followed closely by digital art... aka manips. i can't do digital paintings.
6) This sounds stupid, but what is your favourite manip of mine?
/goes to look
7) Would you rather have a pet guinea pig, chinchilla, rabbit, or armadillo? (Armadillos all the way)
of these i've only ever had a rabbit.
I hear guinea pigs are nicer than rabbits cause they don't squirm as much.
I dunno. i'm too indecisive to choose. XD
armadillos are awesome but they're not furry.
gah i dunno.
8) What will be your method of torture for me after killing you?
i'm confused. like what would i do to you if i killed you?
ever heard of chinese water torture?
nah, too easy.
the worst kind of torture I know of is the one from the legend of Prometheus.
Every day, you are alive and conscious when a vulture pecks out your liver while you suffer. Because you are immortal, the next day, it grows back and you get to repeat the process again.
(P.S. That's my mindset for why sometimes it's kinder to put animals down - aspiring vet here.)
9) Essay writing, or non-fictional writing?
ewww essay writing. i mean, not that it's that ew but my teachers just never like it.
non-fictional writing (just writing about stuff) all the way.
10) Little sister, little brother, big sister, or big brother? (Which would you rather have..?)
LOVE my little sister!
1. What do you think is your strongest strength and weakest weakness (lol, sorry, i can't think straight at 3 am XD) in real life?
2. " " " " in your favorite form of art?
3. Would you say you follow the crowd or do your own thing more? (Be honest.... you can't ever completely be one or the other, actually)
4. What time do you normally make art... or, more specifically, your best art? (morning, afternoon, night, a mix of the 2, etc.) [always night for me except for photography XD]
5. How did you get started in your art (if you have more than one, do all of them)? What prompted you to begin, and when was that?
6. Do you have one best friend or a lot of close friends? Or no close friends, because they're all online?
7. Do you prefer laptop or desktop? Which do you have?
8. Share the one tip in Photoshop that has been the most useful to you and that you couldn't live without.
9. Do you do what you dislike first to get it out of the way, or do you procrastinate?
10. Who is the first dA "celebrity"/top artist that you ever met on dA?
(For fun, my answers:
1. Strength: not feeling stress; weakness: social skills/doing well on college tests
2. Strength: I have no idea, really. weakness: hair painting and blending/lighting
3. I tend to do my own thing more - do everything at my own pace - but I do follow the crowd sometimes... like outlining horses in manips XD ('course, that's because I liked that effect)
4. NIGHT always except for photography. 11 pm to 3 am, woot! yes i am an extreme night-owl. XD
5. I played Horseland ages ago and there were a lot of manipulators there so I gave it a try and loved it. as for photography, I was given a camera when I was like in 6th or 7th grade and eventually grew to love it... capturing the world as you see it but better.
6. ehhhh no close friends cause they're all online. XD
7. desktop.... the screen is bigger, although my laptop is faster (but that's just cause my desktop is old and sluggish). i've taken to connecting my laptop to an external huge monitor and also plugging in a wireless keyboard so that I can use it like a desktop.
8. THE HISTORY PANEL is my best friend in photoshop next to my tablet. window > history. I love being able to undo like 20 steps at once and I often do. XD
9. ehhh a bit of both. it depends on what it is. food - i always eat the bad stuff first. homework - i tend to procrastinate.
10. I believe it's arrsistable
came shortly after. )
I still want to make myself a journal skin but I don't know what kind of image to make. help meeeee.
and with that, i'm out. good night. it's 3:54 am.