I feel like I would like to draw some different characters and interact with some people, so let's try this.
1. I don't have to draw anything. I might not draw your OC. I might not draw any of the OCs. I might draw it really nice or really sketchy. I promise nothing! (If you wanna make sure your OC gets drawn, you could always ask for a trade instead, just sayin'!)
2. Don't ask when your OC will be drawn. Maybe soon. Maybe next year. Maybe never! There is no particular timeline. (I actually have plenty of other things I should be working on, but I feel like giving this a try.)
3. Leave a reference for your OC (original character) in the comments. You can leave a few (max 5).
4. Be polite.
5. If I do draw your OC, leave a comment on the picture. Even if you hate the picture, show some appreciation for the time I spent to give you free art.
6. If I do draw your OC, add the picture to your favorites.
7. You can tip dA points if you like the picture, but it's not required. If you want to tip actual money, let me know and I'll set up a Ko-fi. If you want to draw me something in return, you can find my OCs here: toyhou.se/lemurcat/characters
8. You may cross-post the picture with credit (except on tumblr; for tumblr please reblog from me).
You can leave any kind of character, but I'm more likely to draw these:
animals, anthro/furry characters, Undertale OCs, MLP OCs, Pokemon
I'm less likely to draw these:
humans, robots, complicated designs, characters with written references that aren't extremely simple, anything sexy, complicated poses
Thanks in advance for participating!
[Update: As soon as I did this, I committed to drawing Kustard Week and a bunch of cat reference sheets, so it's been delayed. Still doing it though!]