to celebrate starting my 6th year as a Stony shipper and a Stony fanfiction writer, I decided to share some of my headcanons! if you would like to see more on some specific topic, leave a comment below and I will add them, as I plan on expanding this list!
- Steve calls Tony “babe”, while Tony calls Steve “baby”. Steve also calls Tony Ducky (because of his ducky butt and pout) and sometimes Butterball to tase him about his muffin top,
- despite being the perfect soldier, Steve is lactose intolerant, which doesn’t go in pair with his love for vanilla ice cream and ice cream in general. Tony finds it hilarious, even if most of the time he is the one who ends suffering because of it,
- Tony has this great balance of muscles and chubby parts - he has a very nice musculature but he is also thick in all good places (bubble butt, softer stomach, curved hips), while Steve is all pure muscles, and Tony loves his broad back and sharp jawline,
- both Steve and Tony are ticklish, but Tony is more sensitive, up to a point that breathing on his skin can actually tickle,
- Steve looooves Disney movies and Tony watches them with him, always finding it amusing how invested Steve becomes until they saw Wall-E and Tony ended ugly sobbing because the little robot reminded him of Dummy,
- Tony’s favorite color is lilac, but in every interview, he would claim that it is red, Steve’s favorite color is yellow, but everyone always assumes it is blue.
- Tony is omnivorous - he is willing to try many things, as long as it isn’t something that goes against his common sense. Steve likes classic dishes and can be picky when it comes to food he doesn’t know, but he won’t be fussy, remembering well how it is to be hungry,
- Steve’s comfort food is freshly baked bread with some butter, Tony’s is cake mashed up in a cup of milk,
- Tony doesn’t like watermelon (it reminds him of that one time when he thought he was dying and unibeamed a watermelon, he was finding seeds all over his place for months), Steve is weary off precooked foods in cans and would rather eat something freshly made,
- Tony loooves spicy food and adds hot sauce to basically everything, Steve likes milder flavors,
- Steve snacks a lot and enjoys crunchy textures. His latest discovery are spiced crickets, Tony feels like fainting each time he sees Steve’s eat them and escapes to a different room, yelling at him to not get close to him before he won’t brush his teeth,
- Tony loves seafood and smelly cheese and a bottle of good Burgundy wine. Steve prefers to stick to his crickets.
- they both rarely have free days and calm moments are sometimes stressful for them as they wait for a disaster to happen,
- they like to cook together (or more like, Steve cooks and Tony is nibbling on food, up to a point when Steve has to smack him with a spatula) but ordering pizza and lounging on a couch is good too,
- speaking of a couch, it is like their favorite piece of furniture, they love to sit all cuddled while watching movies, or nod off, usually Tony ends on top of Steve, as Tony falls asleep faster and Steve pulls him to himself, but Tony likes it the other way around too when he has a warm super soldier blanket on top of him (Steve is slightly terrified thinking that he is squishing Tony),
- they try to go on regular dates, but with time they enjoy more some weekend trips, including ones when they play undercover dates with one seducing the other all over again,
- going to new food places is something they both enjoy, Tony can survive going to art galleries, because he likes how enthusiastic Steve becomes, but he draws a line when it comes to going to sports event - he finds team sports boring and he just goes to eat hotdogs and watch how riled up and elated Steve becomes while cheering, that is his own sport,
- Tony is easily bored, he always has to do something and would play with scraps or old kitchen appliances, trying to fix them or find a new use for them, Steve sometimes walks on Tony when he is surrounded by a circle of junk and he just shakes his head at that, telling Tony to clean afterwards (not always effective, they both stepped on some small screws numerous times). Steve spends his free time with a sketchbook, mostly sketching Tony while he is in the zone, or locks himself in his studio to paint in peace,
- Steve tries to train with Tony when they have some free time, but more often it ends with makeout on the mat, or a tickle fight than actual training.
- Tony’s upper body is more ticklish than Steve’s, while Steve lower body is more ticklish than Tony’s,
- Tony is absolutely helpless against raspberries, up to a point that blowing a raspberry on any part of his body always results in him collapsing in a giggle fit,
- they are both very ticklish, but Steve’s weak spots are his neck, hips and feet, Tony’s are his stomach and belly button. Tony has a spot on his sides which, when squeezed properly, makes him laugh abruptly and the laughter sounds very close to a quack (something only Steve and Rhodey know about),
- Tony is a more ruthless tickler than Steve, mostly because he knows that serum allows Steve to last longer, but also because once he gets an occasion to play with Steve he will take it in 100%,
- Steve takes pride in knowing Tony limits, and no matter how squirming and pleading he becomes, claiming that he can’t stand in any longer, Steve knows better,
- soft tickling in the morning to start the day are Tony’s favorite thing, while Steve likes evening tickling, it helps him to relax.
sex life (NSFW!)
- Steve used to be very shy when it came to their intimate moments, after years of dating he is the one having all the kinky ideas, and Tony is just blushing and eagerly participating, amazed how shameless his soldier became,
- Tony had many sex partners, but he never before was a bottom. Steve was the first person Tony was willing for to be a bottom. Steve started his sex life on a regular basis when he and Tony became a couple. They have no problem with switching, but with time they discovered that they like it the best when Tony is the bottom, and Steve is the top,
- Steve has a lingerie kink, something Tony likes to treat him with from time to time by wearing some pretty lace undergarments and even putting a bit of makeup. Tony loooves food play in the bedroom, give him a bottle of chocolate syrup and he will put it to good use,
- Steve’s favorite position is when Tony rides him, Tony’s favorite position is when Steve holds him up and presses against a wall or just holds him midair (super strength is really handy),
- Tony enjoys a bit of spanking, but only with Steve’s hands, Steve got him once a leather paddle with a cut-out heart for Valentines but they rarely use it. Steve’s chest is very sensitive and he enjoys nipple play, but is somehow shy about it, he is more of a giver type, but Tony knows his needs,
- their intimate moments can be sweet and loving, and sometimes wild and passionate, which leads to them using up beds pretty quickly (Tony has to buy a new bed every month, he always gets the same model so Steve wouldn’t know, but one day he sees Tony putting together a new frame and he blushed from head to toes after hearing why Tony had to replace their bed).
- they get married late summer and spend their honeymoon traveling in middle Europe, but first, make a stop at one of Tony’s private islands for some alone time,
- they adopt a son, who becomes a superhero one day, much to his parents’ horror, but also a lot of secret pride. they also have a cat,
- it turns out that Steve can get older, it is just a slower process for him. Tony is well aware of his aging body and doesn’t fight with it, he only dyes his goatee black, and keeps his hair silver,
- after all those years, Steve is as attracted to Tony as he was on the first day he met him and it seems that the affection gets stronger with each passing year. Tony can’t wrap his head around it. Steve is well aware that he will live longer than Tony, but that just makes his husband so much more precious to him,
- Tony retires first from being Iron Man and an Avenger after he reaches 60 years old. Steve puts down his shield a year after,
- they leave the Avengers Tower and live peacefully together on the island they spend their honeymoon, enjoying and treasuring every moment together.
autumn is cooler than summer, warmer than winter and more nostalgic than spring. that's why I love it the most.
..... and because of Halloween
Food and drink