www.di.fm (digitally imported) redesign case study
A case study for www.di.fm (digitally imported) website.
I wanted to do this website a long time ago because it's really hard in need for a new design and interaction. So I opened up my favorite design program and started working on the case study.
I cleaned up the heavy existing menu's and cut it down to the very basics. Did a UX/Interaction design for the countless radio stations and optimized the usage for choosing the stations for the user. Further more cleaned up the event section to a very basic and easy to use overview.
copyright Le Marquis
comment are welcome, since it's a case study I ould like to have feedback...