It's been roughly a year since I started my Patreon (and with it, consistent art!) and I want to first say a huge thank you to my supporters, whether you are pledging on Patreon or not. So, thank you very much!
Speaking of Patreon, a very good friend of mine has started hers up and I invite you to go check it out!! Here is her page
Patreon restructure! I have restructured my Patreon for 2016!
You will find new rewards, changed tiers, a new Patreon page and much more!
Here's a brief rundown of all the changes!
- New Patreon front page, updated to the new style! Rewards and the next milestone are easily seen on the right with recent posts underneath the main body of text!
- New Rewards! Step-by-step progress images and Image Studies!
- Reward Tier Changes! Tier $10+ now has videos! $5+ has products labeled on the image! And more!
- Previews of rewards! Get a glimpse into what you can receive in specific tiers! You can check that out right here!
Here is a summary of the changes
of Patreon rewards (TL;DR format!) (these are not the full
- $1 - Early access. Previously only for $5+ Tiers.
- $5 - Step-by-step progress images. Previously a milestone. | Product list with links and labeled images, the labeled image previously $10+ Tiers only.
- $10 - Step-by-step progress images. Previously a milestone. | Photoshop Timelapse videos. Previously $15 Tiers only.
- $15 - Step-by-step progress images. Previously a milestone. | Image Studies. Brand New!
For ALL the details and full changes to rewards, check out my Patreon page
Again, thank you all very much for your continued support. It has helped me to grow as an artist because I have the motivation to keep creating! So thank you very much and here's to a very productive 2016 for all of us!
As for other updates, I've been hard at work on my art and art projects! Not to mention my Patreon! All of which have been very challenging and rewarding! Keep an eye out for more art from me in the coming weeks, I have a lot of stuff up my sleeves, so hopefully you all enjoy!
Have a great week and make lots of art!