I'm a wildlife management graduate. I've all ready had some good experience in the field working with bats and an endangered species of butterfly (The Karner Blue). I've been volunteering for a non-profit organization called SAVETHEFROGS! since I was 17 and am now the Art Director. I have created many artworks for their site and headquarters. I have also started an annual frog art contest that has now gone international!
My love of art formed along with my love for nature. I've been drawing since I was 2 and I guess you can say I'm a self-taught artist. Observing my mother and grandmother as they drew and painted and it evolved from there. I'm a traditional artist at heart. I've never really got into the digital art scene and honestly it's because I'm bad at it. But anything from crayons to paints I'm willing to try anything. So please take a look at my art and consider taking some commissions!
How You Will Receive Your Art
All art will be given digitally. If you want a physical copy of your piece there will be an extra fee depending on size and material. If you have more questions on how you would like to receive your piece feel free to note me or contact me at email@example.com
Name: Leah Klehn
Profession Status: B.T in Wildlife Management
Art Status: Hobbyist aspiring to become Professional
Hourly rate: $12.00/Prices listed are based on an hour worth
– A clean sketch of a subject with no or simple background: $18
– A clean sketch of one or multiple subjects with no or simple background: $20
– A lined (or inked) bust of a subject with no or simple background: $22
– A lined full subject without background: $24
– A lined full subject with background: $30
– Highly detailed works including multiple subjects and advanced background: $44
– A fully rendered (colored) bust with no or simple background: $44
– A fully rendered full subject with no background: $50
– A fully rendered full subject with background: $68
– Highly detailed work including multiple subjects and advanced background: $75 or more
Check out my photography account at Through-the-Lens234
Prints also available on my Shopify!
I currently accept payment through Paypal, dA points, cash, or check. When you are interested in buying a commission, more information on where to send payment will be given to you.
Payments must be received before I post the finished product, this is because in the past I have posted a finished products and in multiple occasions never received payment.
If there is anymore questions don't hesitate to ask!