Doing this cause I seen did one and it was hilarious.
So I though, why not?
1.You MUST post these rules.
2.Each person MUST post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the "tagger" set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You HAVE to choose 11 people to tag AND post their icons on your journal.
5.GO to his/her page AND tell that person you tagged him/her.
6.NO tag backs.
7.NO stuff like "you are tagged if you read this".
11 stuff about me:
1) I believe in a lot of superstitions.
2) I am, by definition, insane.
3) I live life by my own rules sometimes, but most of the time, I like to play by the book, since there's so many you can never play by the same book twice.
4) I dream of cooking food for a living.
5) I like to sing.
6) If I'm riding in a car, and you're driving and talking on the phone, I will get upset about it.
7) I am brutally honest most of the time.
8) I like to have some solitude when I'm working.
9) I'm a little obsessive compulsive.
10) I feel better holding something sharp than I do holding most anything else.
11) By the powers vested in me, I dub thee, amusing, because I am easily amused.
Tagger's set of question:
1. Do you believe in the paranormal?
2. Can you sing?
I like to think I can, but I've never really had anyone tell me if I can or not.
3. Know any neat tricks?
I can put both my arms behind my head with my elbows touching, and have my head be in it's normal position, if that counts.
4. Quick, 3DS or PSVita? Why?
3DS, because it has all the games I want IN THIRD DIMENSION.
5. Tried doing Origami?
Once, and totally failed.
6. Read any webcomics?
Yes, and to name a few: Housepets!, Slightly Damned, and a few others that I forgot the name to.
7. Are you a 90s kid?
Depends on what you mean by that.
If you mean, "Was I born in the 90s?" Yes.
If you mean, "Are you entertained by a lot of stuff from the 90s?" Still yes.
But, if you mean "Is you life driven by things that seem like the 90s?", then heck no.
8. Got any bad experience?
I think you meant "bad experiences", so yes.
A few years ago, I went into the backyard to see one of the dogs we had at the time, Rose. It was winter at the time, and she wasn't chained up at that point in time so she was running about the backyard freely. I'd gone out a ways to give her some attention, and next thing I know, she comes around the corner of the house and tackles me down to the ground and starts licking my face. I was fine with it at first, but then I tried to get up to head inside, and then I noticed that I couldn't get up because she was standing over me. So I'm sitting there for at least a minute trying to shove a dog off of me as she licks my face before I gather up snow and make a ball out of it to throw for her. Lucky for me, it worked for a moment, before the "ball" vanished into the rest of the snow and she tackles me to the ground and starts licking my face... again. I did the snowball trick again, which came to the same results, and I ended up repeating steps "throw a snowball" through "get my face licked again" one last time before I was next to the gate. At this point, I was freezing cold, and she'd learned that I'm throwing something she can't fetch, and I was tackled into the snow, getting my face licked, yet again. Thankfully, someone noticed out the window to the backyard, or heard me screaming out for help, and came out and got me.
Ever since, I've been a little scared of big dogs, or pairs to groups of full grown dogs.
And it's another reason why I hate the cold.
9. Nintendo or Sega?
Nintendo, since they're still making the consoles, unlike Sega.
10. Hard or Soft bed mattress?
11. What are your views in life and how would you think you can make it better?
I think I might have a pretty sagely view on life, because the only way you can make you views of the earth better is to be a better person yourself... But that's just a thought from a crazy person, so you can just disregard it.
My set of questions:
1) What is your favorite flavor of pie?
2) QUICK, WAFFLES OR ICE CREAM!?
3) What's your favorite number?
4) Pick a colour blue through red, what is it?
5) WHAT IS THAT THING ON YOUR FACE?
6) If you were riding a polar bear through the sahara desert in the middle of fall, with vines blocking your path, what colour would your bike be?
7) In the event of an earthquake, would you save a baby, or sacrifice it to the mole people making it?
8) What is your biggest fear?
9) Do you think my questions are annoying yet?
10) Pick a number one through ten! Did you just lose the game?
11) Which of my other ten questions is your favorite?
Did I spazz enough yet?