I was tagged by Frozen-Sol
1. How did you begin art? Or if not, how did you get on DeviantART?
This is my second time on Deviant-Art. My first time was some time around 2007-2018? I had another account through an email from a dial-up provider. Never remembered the password and never could recover it. I found Deviantart through a friend of mine in high school nicknamed Spork.
2. What type of art do you appreciate?
Um... Lots? Though, I really do like just a black and white sketch. Something about the darker shades and gritty look has always drawn me in.
3. What type of art appears pointless to you? (ie. Contemporary art?)
.... The dot in the middle of the white canvas? Well, I'm sure there is a point. I just don't seem to enjoy it. o(>.>)o
4. What type of fantasy do you like? (everyone loves something!)
I like a good ole adventure quest, like LOTR or Records of Lodoss War! Can't go wrong with SciFi though. Babylon 5, Farscape, and Star Trek were my childhood (with a dash of Andromeda).
5. Is there one sad thing you can think of that you wish you could change?
Calling my dad the night before I came home. I had really wanted to, but I was afraid of my sister and her friends, and they didn't give me the hotel room key to get back in. We came home to find out dad was no longer with us upon our arrival home. It had just been found out at that moment.
6. Tell us a joke! (try to keep it clean)
.... Fart knuckles? I dunno. I"m not good at jokes. I don't even know what that phrase means. My sister just randomly shouted it after getting angry one day. (o.O)
7. Are you more beautiful/handsome/cute or more cool/tough?
Um... (<.<)... (>.>)... Something? Let's go with "yeah, that".
8. Tell us about something that’s precious to you.
Well, since people aren't things.... My Playground Kid doll, Ginger. When I was little, I had a different one. I was seven at the time, and I took her with me on our only family vacation. We went to Disney, The Florida Aquarium, my great grandma's house, a museum of history somewhere in South Florida, and to my other grandma's house in Hollywood, Florida. But the time we reached Hollywood, I found she was gone. I cried and cried, and was absolutely sad for days. She went with me everywhere. When I got home, my sister came into my room with hers (oddly enough made the same year I was born). She told me to take care of Ginger. I've been taking care of her ever since. At some point, I even put a sweater on her to keep her warm. ^.^ She is always where I can see her, as she always gives me comforting thoughts.
9. What’s unique about you that no one else in this world is like?
I found a way to mix Dungeons and Dragons into my job. (@.@)
10. If someone could turn you into a child so you could grow up all over again, would you let them?
Heck no! I would not want to go through that again! Besides, I am actually extremely happily with my life. I love my hubby and puppy. I have super special awesome friends I am close to. I have the career I want. Sure, there are negative things that occur, but so many good things are happening right now.
11. If you had the ability to morph into an animal and back again whenever you please, which animal would you be?
Hmmmm.... It would have to be something that my dog wouldn't eat... It couldn't be a dog either... Um... A bird. In the hopes that I could speak the bird language and tell them to "leave me alone, or I will find a way to roast you all!"
12. Did you ever wish that you were the opposite gender for only one day?
Hmm... Kind of. Just to know how it felt. I wouldn't want to stay that way though. I'm content with who I am.
13. What is the deepest dream or desire you have? (even if it may never come true)
To finally finish one of my book, comic, or game ideas!!!!