10 Facts about me:
1. I am a natural blonde. If I wasn't a natural blonde, I would be a natural whatever, because I can't be bothered to keep up on a hair dying regimen. (Although pastel pink hair would be reaaaaaally fun)
2. I've been mistaken for a man/boy a few times and it was horrible. D: Mostly by old people or from behind, but still. I wear more dresses now.
3. I actually put a lot of stock in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and if you want to understand how my brain works read the description of an INTP. It probably won't sound much like my internet self, but it's me all over.
4. I don't know how I worked this, but I snagged a British husband. >.> He's also really handsome and handy and a snappy dresser. Given all the things listed above I still am not sure how this happened.
5. As much as I love writing about people who love clothes, I HATE clothes and shoes shopping. I also hate the clothing industry, because I can't get things that weren't made in sweat shops unless I spend thousands of dollars and I can't do that right now.
6. I overthink everything.
7. I really like to cook. I never thought I would, but it's one of the most relaxing parts of my day and I think I'm pretty darn good at it.
8. I have been drawing since I could pick up a pencil and writing comics since I was like 8 and I can finally say I'm pretty much half decent at it. Yay.
9. I reaaaaally love Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh. I was actually born in California, but I grew up in PA and it's beautiful. I've gone other places around the world and they're pretty cool, but nothing beats those tree-covered rolling hills in fall. On a related note, I'm not a big fan of the beach.
10. I want a pet fox more than life itself. I literally bug my husband about it every day. I want one so bad.
- What is your favorite show/movie of all time? WRECK-IT RAAAAALPH
- Who is you favorite CHARACTER from any show/movie/story of all time? Baahh hard to pick... either Sergeant Calhoun from WIR, Data from Star Trek...or Loki....or the fox from The Little Prince... (I know, that's a super random list.)
- Do you have a favorite OC you ever created? If so post a link in your answer I wanna see! Aaa just my main three from TW @ WC. <3
- Who's your favorite superhero? Um. Captain America? I can't pick Loki, can I?
- If you were trapped on a desert island would you rather be trapped with a fictional character you love or someone practical from your real life? XD I would take my husband because he would make sure we didn't die and he's also basically Loup without the tail and mad sewing skills, so yeah.
- Based on the question above.... which fictional character or real life person would you want to be trapped with and why? Oh wait I just answered that... uh, well if I had to take a fictional character I would probably take Nova for her survival skills. But Loup would be pretty useful just for being strong and able to make stuff. Elgin would be kind of useless, but his boundless optimism would be good.
- What's your favorite food? Bourbon chicken from Max Orient. But they closed so now my life has no meaning. Second best is my homemade lamb saag.
- What's your favorite drink? Coffee. COFFEE.
- What color are your eyes? Blueeeeee
- Who is the character from any show/movie/story that you loathe the most? And why... Mohinder from Heroes, maybe. He's just useless and irritating and says dumb stuff all the time.