Currently only available in my Gumroad store: gumroad.com/l/g3_for_maya/intr…
Genesis 3 for Maya has all the same great features as Genesis 8 for Maya and fully supports all the Daz Original Core characters.
The features include:
- Configures Joint Controlled Morphs (JCMs) for all Daz 3D Original Core characters, both male and females (JCMs clean up ugly joint deformations beyond what is capable with just weight maps).
- Only exports the JCMs that the character uses, not all the JCMs.
- Organizes the Shape Editor, so you don't have to dig through all the JCMs to find your morphs, expression, and pose controls.
- Export morphs, pose controls, and expressions out with your character by simply setting them as favorites In Daz Studio before running the export script.
- Works with geo-grafts including anatomical elements (minimal manual setup required, I have a video in the manual showing how).
- Sets up the figure with HumanIK in Maya.
- Has HumanIK definitions for both MotionBuilder and "roll leaf" joint definitions available in Maya 2016 Extension 1+.
- Provides renaming options to keep a clean scene and make it easier to set up shaders for Maya.
- Compatible with Maya 2016+
See what other people have to say about the time saving and animation improving results this product has to offer in the comments of the Genesis 8 for Maya intro video (this Genesis 3 version has all the same great features).
For more information see the Genesis 8 for Maya Manual (Genesis 3 for Maya works the same way except with Genesis 3 instead of Genesis 8).