To see #7, click here: .
This journal is about badges. I've been in collecting badges lately.
1. Make the Cake Badge Cheaper- Buying a cake badge for someone costs about 80 points. That's ridiculous. 80 points for one cake badge? No thank you. Why not make it 40 points per cake badge? 40 points is half the price of the original cake badge. If cake badges were cheaper, everyone would be getting them. Also, on a more personal level, the cake badge is the only publicly available badge I don't have.
2. Make another Fan Art Mashup Challenge Badge- I didn't participate in this challenge because I felt like I was no good. It would be nice if they
To see #6, go here.
1. Stop Making CGI/Live Action movies out of videogames and/or cartoons- I know how in my third TIFNTBD () I said how Hollywood should make something original, but I didn't mean make Live Action/CGI movies based off of videogames. I don't care what people say, I did no care for the Detective Pikachu movie and right now, I have very low expectations for the Sonic movie that's coming out. I also can't stand it when they make Live Action/CGI movie versions of cartoons like the live action Smurf movies or Yogi Bear or a lot of the new Disney movies. I may sound heartless for saying this, but I am just saying what I feel.
Hi everyone :D,
Just wanted to share with you some tips I wrote up a few years back for my Fanfiction.net profile here.
That I hope are useful for any who writes fanfiction, whether you have only just begun, been thinking of taking it up or have been doing it for years.
These are merely my own thoughts on the matters covered below and not rules to follow ;).
Be warned, I cover a fair bit in this post. So if you are looking for a quick read. then this likely isn't for you.
Tips on fanfic writing
One- This is one I still struggle at even today despite having written for about 6 years now, make sure you get s
My 6th TIFNTBD.
1. Stop the dang robo-calls: Lately I've been getting a lot of robo-calls, those calls that leave messages about insurance or charities and stuff that when you hit play on messages it sounds like the guy keeps going. It's driving me nuts. You think the FBI or at least the cell phone providers would do something to stop this.
2. Give us an update on Pokemon Sword and Shield: I know that we'll probably get more updates later in the year, but you think they'd show secondary evolutions by now.
3. Give us another Hazbin Hotel Clip:
Hi everyone. As most of you already know due to the deviation I posted below, my Gran died recently. This may explain the lack of content from me this year. I have tried to keep things consistant, but youtube is simply not my priority any more. There are far more important things in life than social media drama, or youtube nonsense being thrown around by petty people trying to catch my attention about things that don't matter, at least not to me. This nonsense has been going on the last two years and really, it's time to grow up and learn that there is more to life than stupid online social media drama. But...some poeple really do LOVE t
I hope you all have an eggcellent Easter! Put down the phone for a couple of hours and really spend time with your family. I know I intend to.
My grandparents do a tradition almost every year, ever since we were kids. Sure it may seem a little childish but it's really fun.
If you can't read the title, it says "Things I Feel Need to be Done 4 (Infinity Gauntlet Edition)".
Basically, I've been seeing many references to the Avengers Movie lately. Specifically, the Infinity Gauntlet and how it can warp reality itself. This list shows what I would accomplish with the Infinity Gauntlet, at least full of things I would do for the time being.
1. Make the Following Happen: Read these and you'll understand.
2. Destroy all fake news and ridiculous tabloid stuff from the world- You would not believe how many fake news articles and tabloid websites are in the world. Every one of them overexagerate on ridiculous things
Going to spend another day with my dog.
She had another accident. Hoping to get her to the vet soon. Also hoping what's happening is going away now cause the accident today wasn't as bad as the one Saturday.
hi it has been awhile... (which i seem to always say when i drop by)... anyway thanks for the favs ... how's summer so far? have you done anything interesting like watch a particular movie or go to the amusement park?
Hi! It really has been a while! Your very welcome! Summer is going good so far. Been going out to see movies like Spider-Man Far From Home (loved it). Been hearing talk of a LEGOLAND opening near my area. Plan to go to it when it opens.
that's cool... i've been wanting to see spiderman too, but i haven't got the chance... i havent been going out much... the few times i went outside... it was hot... and the only thing i can think about is looking for a shade...