Sorry for the inactivity, everyone! Things got a little hectic on the home front.
• The washer/dryer combo unit we have broke. Getting the company to come see it has been a lengthy, frustrating month-long process (of which 3 meetings were canceled on us).
• With all of the heavy rain, we found that water leaks from outside the basement walls and onto our carpet. We had to get a French drain and sump pump installed. This involved moving everything to the dining room so that the workers could tear up the floors to trench all along the perimeter inside the house. They also had to tear up the drywall to waterproof inside the walls. It was not cheap, and the house is a dusty and cluttered mess.
• Depression. Meh.
HOWEVER! Things are looking up now.
• The washer/dryer company is replacing our machine and giving us an updated warranty for it. It should hopefully arrive soon!
• The waterproofing part of the basement project is finished.
Still finding someone to fix the drywall. We'll be able to pay for the waterproofing in manageable monthly payments. The system has a lifetime warranty which is transferable to the next home owner, which raises the house's value. And we never have to worry about the flooding again!
• I've finished level 1 on all of the Spanish courses in duoLingo, and can see significant improvement in my reading and writing skills! Working on level 2 as we speak!
• I've been eating better and working out regularly. My running time has improved, and I've lost 8 pounds so far!
I signed up for Planet Fitness! I like the spa's hydro-massagers!)
• I'm going to a Janelle Monáe concert next month!
• My depression has lowered noticeably recently.
Anywho, now that things are getting back to normal, I'll be posting more stuff soon!
I have a drawing that's currently in the works, and I'm planning on doing some character animation stuff after that. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned!