THIS SETUP DOES NOT WORK WITH FOOBAR2000 0.9.5.3 OR LATER!!!ACTUALLY THIS SHIT IS OUTDATED, DON'T BOTHER WITH IT!!!ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH MY FOOBAR2000 THEMES? SEE MY FAQ FIRST!
This is a very basic minimalistic setup, so feel free to modify it however you want. See the creative commons license above.Wallpaper: [link]Plugins needed
- foo_ui_columns.dll - [link]
- foo_ui_panels.dll - [link]
- foo_cwb_hooks.dll - [link]
- foo_uie_powerpanels.dll - [link]
- foo_uie_lyrics - [link]
- foo_bubble_coverflow - [link]
(if it downloads as an exe file, just rename it to a dll file.)
- foo_uie_graphical_browser - [link]How to use
Note: When you install Foobar2000, make sure that you don't install it for several users. If you do install it for more than one user I think the PanelsUI folder will be moved somewhere to your /Documents & Settings/ folders.
1. Install the fonts. (If any.)
2. Put all the plugins in the Components folder.
3. Start Foobar2000. It should ask if you want to use PanelsUI, ColumnsUI or the Default interface. Select PanelsUI.
4. Extract the 7z contents to: /foobar2000/PanelsUI/
Go to Preferences > Display > PanelsUI and select the fooknorr.pui file in the Layout dropdown box.
(5). I recommend that you turn on ClearType if you use Windows XP.
6. Add and scan your Media Library in Preferences > Media Library.
7. If the album title in the playlist is called "Single Tracks" you must tag your album's Total Tracks tag
. The easiest way to do this is to select all your songs in the playlist > rightclick > rightclick again on the Total Tracks field and choose Auto track number
8. To display the album art:
The front cover must be named either folder.*
and be located in the album's folder where the music files are.
If you have images of the artist, make sure you name those images artist.jpg
* = Either JPG or PNG.
9. Sort your playlist. Rightclick on it > Sort / Group by...
10. Tag your music!
Rightclick on your songs and choose properties. Fill in the correct artist, title, year, total tracks, album name etc.
Total Tracks is needed for this theme to work correct!
for the correct tags you need for your music.
11. Artist information must be stored in the %comments% id3 tag. Fill in your information with some help from last.fm or wikipedia. If you want to keep the original comments from the tag you can create your own tag like %information% for example and then make some changes in the code.
12. If you want to switch playlists - Rightclick on the playlist and select Playlist.