FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Since I've noticed that I keep getting the same or similar questions I thought that it was about time I got a FAQ for myself. /*e*/
1. Do you take requests? Nope. I typically only draw for others when I feel like it, not because they ask me.
2. Do you take commissions? Sorry, commissions are currently closed.
3. Do you take art trades? With friends only, if ever.
4. Can you post a tutorial for " "? I'm not really that great with tutorials, though it would probably help you a great deal more to check out the various tutorials I have in my favorites.
5. Can I post your pictures elsewhere? Only if you give credit to me and link back to my DA.
6. Can I use your pictures as an icon/for a fan fiction/as a new character for a role play forum/to make something to sell/some other project? For these things specifically, even if you gave credit I do not want my art to be used as such. ESPECIALLY if the image you wanted to use was one of my original characters, I do not appreciate it, it is not flattering, and I more or less view it as extremely disrespectful to both my character and me as the artist who worked hard to create the character (that last bit is mostly directed to those who would try to use my OCs for their roleplays).
7. Can I make my own characters based off of your own OCs or adoptables, but with this change and that change? I get this question a lot and I don't think people are understanding the difference between being inspired by something and plagiarizing something. Please stop asking me this question, it's like if I wrote an essay for class by doing my own research and forming my own solutions to how it's written, and you came up and asked if it was alright to hand in the same essay, but with a different title. But the content is the same, word for word.
As a rule of thumb, if you feel the need to ask my permission if it would be okay to make a character design for yourself, then what you're asking to make is already likely too similar to what you're drawing "inspiration" from and it becomes copying. Your designs will gain a lot more originality if you take inspiration from multiple unrelated sources rather than a single source that happens to already be someone's unique idea that was executed in a way that appeals to you. Doing that was how I put these characters together in the first place.
8. Can I create my own fan art of your characters? Of course, I'd love to see it as well if it's ever posted~ c:
9. Would you be willing to help with this project I'm working on? No thanks. I've got plenty on my plate already.
10. Would you like to join this group? No thanks. Not unless I was interested in the first place (and I'm really trying to cut down on joining groups because I'm asked OTL).
11. What program do you use to draw? I mainly use Photoshop CS3, from start to finish.
12. What program do you use to animate? I animate using Flash, Photoshop, After effects, or some combination of the three.
That's all I can think of for now, I hope that answers a lot of curious people but if you don't see your question here then shoot me a note or something.
( • v •)!