This is not a guide for how to render with blender cycles. It is a road map of topics that I think
are worthy to learn about. It can be a helpful document for someone who want to learn cycles,
but are clueless what he/she needs to learn.
How to import a 3D model into blenderHow to activate cycles engineRender settings
How to set up resolution How to set samples for preview and final pictureHow to switch from CPU to GPU rendering (if you have good GPU)How to render to file and save an image after it's been renderedHow to activate transparent backgroundCameraHow to switch between camera view and viewport free look modeH
Common Mistakes You May Encounter In Blender
[Updated: February 25th 2019] Changelog in comments
1. Help! I installed a Blender Add-on, but nothing happened or it doesn't appear to work.
Important, make sure there are no extra periods in the zip filename:
2. Help! I can't Scale or Rotate anymore in Blender!
- You may have accidentally enabled Manipulate Center Points.
3. Help! My selection is Rotating or Moving incorrectly!
- Keep both Transformation Manipulators (Rotate and Tr
Ninja Ripper - Rip Your Favorite 3D Game Character Models
** Updated: July 14th 2019 **
Ninja Ripper works a little differently from other extraction tools.
- While a game is running, it will directly rip all the meshes and textures that are loaded in-game.
- You might get better textures compared to some extraction tools.
- It does not rip rigged skeletons/armatures/bones.
If you like to see new features added to Ninja Ripper, consider making a donation to the author:
Before trying Ninja Ripper, check the 3rd Party Resources below to see if the community already created a tool to extract 3
Here's a tutorial about how to separate meshes in Blender and turn it into separate and independent model for XPS.
What do you need?
Blender 2.79X installation: https://www.blender.org/download/
XPS Blender plugin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vwhahw185048buf/XNALaraMesh.1.8.4.zip/file
Blender skills requirement: novice
Model used in this tutorial: https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/DOA5-Tina-Armstrong-casual-outfit-costume-2-354714200
Tutorial used to a request. It's from a Deviantart user. Please learn it and don't ask me again! :D (sorry for being so sincere)