Hello, and welcome back to "The Yearly Update That Angeles Forgets About Constantly" starring yours truly.
Here's what's been going on as of late;
- I'm active on twitter! For vague life posting and also general fuckery, hit me up at @AgentAngelAce
- tumblr is still garbage, but I'm still there (implodingcacti)
- I'll be helping table at El Paso Comic Con next year! Details on that when I have them; ideally, I'd like to do some fun stuff and maybe debut a new novel, but it comes down to productivity.
- if you're wanting to know what cosplays I'm rocking, I've got a for-sure cosplay as Aizawa Shouto from BNHA, a possible Taako (you know, from TV?) and also a possible Magnus Burnsides. There's another costume I may pull out... but it's a surprise, you know ..
- I've got a new novel in progress! REBEL has been moved to the backburner under the pretense of "there's a lot wrong with the canon of my story that needs to be addressed", and in its place has arrived Last Thief of Attemere! Not sure what that is? I've got a link to the cover wip right here, and there's a bit of info about the story in the description. I'm wary to release more information than that until I've finished, but I'll answer questions if you have them! Story is 100% plotted, 75% written, 5% edited.
- RTX 2019. I'm there. Cosplays are TBA, although Rimmy Tim may be getting a year 3. There's rumors of maybe some RvB cosplay with actual armor. Cha'boy doesn't know yet.
- I'll be in California for a week in December 2019! I'm visiting friends, seeing sights, and all around doing fun stuff.
Nothing else to note right now; I'm actually taking a break from a separate WIP for my D&D group. I'll see you all (probably) next year, although possibly sooner!