:devwritersresources: Should I adopt the interview a month and features newsletters ideas from my other group :devnetwork-with-us:
No. Comment please, it helps me to make better decisions.
Undecided. Comment please, it helps me to make better decisions.
I am not very invested into the BNHA fandom and I don't...
| 0 votes
- Remove Daiya from my OC list and replace her by a Kimetsu No Yaiba OC
- Keep Daiya, maybe one day you'll have ideas for her, and create a Kimetsu No Yaiba OC anyway
- Remove Daiya and don't create a Kimetsu No Yaiba OC, you already have too many OCs to deal with from other fandoms
Should I run Delta in the Breeder's Cup Classic?
| 0 votes
- Attempt to pull an American Pharoah for the grand slam?
- Nah keep him a lazy stud XD (and open slots again?)
Would you guys been interested in a live art steam of m...
| 1 votes
LadySeshiiriaStudent General Artist
I've been testing an idea in my other group where I'm trying to get people to be active. Its not working much. I'm wondering if the group is dying. So some of what I've been doing to encourage activity is do features, a monthly random deviant or signed up deviant interview (a longer in-depth feature with art and words from the deviant) and newsletters where I send out information on group fixes, changes, upcoming events, plans, and ask for feedback from members to improve the group. It all gets ignored. T.T But this group is active. So I may do these kinds of things there. Newsletters I try to give heads ups in like if I'm going afk too and stuff.